PDA

View Full Version : ebay

momen55
09-30-2011, 09:55 AM
it's been over a month that i moved overseas. i figured to look at ebay to see what i can find. and to my amazement, to some extent, the same crap and garbage that was there a month ago, is still up for sale! i can't believe that nothing new surfaces.

eisenreich8
09-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Hey Bro!

I have recently listed a bunch of great GU bats and I've only just begun. Not that anything I offer would interest you, mind you, but my crap and junk is saving me from going under for the last time, glugglugglug....

You and anyone can strike a good deal with me. Same user name. Where you at overseas? Hope you're well.

Joe

camarokids
09-30-2011, 02:49 PM
it's been over a month that i moved overseas. i figured to look at ebay to see what i can find. and to my amazement, to some extent, the same crap and garbage that was there a month ago, is still up for sale! i can't believe that nothing new surfaces.

Ivan,

I have to disagree with you to an extent. There are some great items to be had on ebay. You just have to keep looking. I have found some cool items for my collection lately.

Now I do agree with you a bit. There are some dealers who have their overpriced items that they just keep on listing and re-listing over and over.

I do wish that the bats on my list that I need would show up for sale. The guys I need are your average Joe's. Yet their bats never show up for sale.

I am slowly chipping away!