PDA

View Full Version : Help a Retired NFL Player

cohibasmoker
09-23-2011, 11:15 AM
I am posting this thread to ascertain if members of this forum would be willing to help out a retired NFL player – Donta Jones.

Yesterday, Donta Jones sent me an email advising me that he was in the process of trying to re-acquiring memorabilia from his football days at Nebraska and with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also asked me if I had any of his memorabilia left? I told him the items I had are long gone and unfortunately, I could NOT help him out.

When I asked how he found my email address, Donta advised me that he did a Google search on a chance that he would find some of his items on the internet. As it turned out, Donta found the forum threads I posted last year so he contacted me. I went on to advise Donta that I will reach out to collectors to see if they had any items that they would be willing to sell or if they knew where any of his items may be. Donta liked the idea but asked that his email be kept confidential.

So, if any member has any Donta Jones items such as gameballs, helmets etc., that they would be willing to sell or just give back to Donta, just contact me, I’ll contact Donta and we’ll work-out the details in getting the item (s) back to him.

Take care,

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=35449&highlight=Donta+Jones