PDA

View Full Version : What Jerseys have you reserved from JO this year and what game do you hope they are from?

masp3392
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I recently put down on a willis mcgahee broncos home jersey, hopefully its from the bengals game this past week. 28 carries 101 yards 1 td ... first game rushing for over 100 since 2009. big game for my fav player

what have you guys reserved?

Dolphins23
09-21-2011, 06:58 PM
u gunna put down for bensons ass pants haha!

Masp play me in madden 12 for ps3 real quick I'm 0-1 in my Henne jersey lost to texans online 26-0 sounds familiar right?

I want a Henne from JO but for 2,000 ehhhh I can get a pennington for 700$ and he actually did something for dolphins. I just bought a Henne gamer from wood for not even a fraction of 2,000 so I'll wait for NFL auctions to get a Henne. But I def want the fields and carpenters. 500$ is reasonable I guess. They are rare jerseys, then again they are punters and kickers lol

masp3392
09-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Dolphins wise a carpenter would be cool, im interested in getting a bess maybe depending on the price

Im actually intested in seeing if they can get McGahee's Gloves.He cuts out the palms of them so they are very interesting pieces. I know they have contracts and what they get is specifically stated in the contract, but that would be cool.

My grail would be a mcgahee helmet (obviously canes) but wouldnt mind a bills, ravens, or broncos.

ps. im a NCAA guy on ps3 lol, but i might throw down on madden. My Id is hurricanesuprise i think, if its not that then its my name on here

u gunna put down for bensons ass pants haha!

Masp play me in madden 12 for ps3 real quick I'm 0-1 in my Henne jersey lost to texans online 26-0 sounds familiar right?

I want a Henne from JO but for 2,000 ehhhh I can get a pennington for 700$ and he actually did something for dolphins. I just bought a Henne gamer from wood for not even a fraction of 2,000 so I'll wait for NFL auctions to get a Henne. But I def want the fields and carpenters. 500$ is reasonable I guess. They are rare jerseys, then again they are punters and kickers lol

Dolphins23
09-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Kk email me southwestrep808@yahoo.com

How cool would if be if Mcgahee went to dolphins! I've always loved Willis as a player and suporter of kids off the field. Hes a great guy and very quiet. I love his helmet too he wears an awsome style helmet. I saw his gloves too, Miles Austin does same thing I noticed last sunday. Palms cut out so they get more flexablility and natural feel of the ball.

Dolphins23
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM
How much is the Mcgahee jers? Also its from 2011 correct?

masp3392
09-21-2011, 07:19 PM
How much is the Mcgahee jers? Also its from 2011 correct?

quoted me at $1500 and yes 2011

the bengals game this past week he has a bunch of hit marks and stains, so im quite anxious to see if thats what they get

Dolphins23
09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
awsome! Can't wait to see it too. The broncos is one of the few jerseys I prefer in home Navy color over the white. Although I must say the Dolphins Aqua is really really starting to grow on me again like it did back in 2001. All I would buy was Aqua phins jerseys back in the day (authentics). Then for some reason the White ones grew on me because I was so used to them wearing it a lot more than normal, so those white dazel mesh aqua with orange bordered numbers really look awsome! But now that I've seen the phins wear the aqua 4 times already this pre season/ regualr season its really starting to grow on me again : )

I have yet to get an Orange gamer. I could have gotten a Tyler Thigpen gamer from NFL auctions for just 600$ last year but totaly slept on the auction. I will not be sleeping on any phins charity auctions this year!

Broncos Orange Mcgahee is going to be super sweeeeeeeeeeeet

masp3392
09-21-2011, 07:46 PM
awsome! Can't wait to see it too. The broncos is one of the few jerseys I prefer in home Navy color over the white. Although I must say the Dolphins Aqua is really really starting to grow on me again like it did back in 2001. All I would buy was Aqua phins jerseys back in the day (authentics). Then for some reason the White ones grew on me because I was so used to them wearing it a lot more than normal, so those white dazel mesh aqua with orange bordered numbers really look awsome! But now that I've seen the phins wear the aqua 4 times already this pre season/ regualr season its really starting to grow on me again : )

I have yet to get an Orange gamer. I could have gotten a Tyler Thigpen gamer from NFL auctions for just 600$ last year but totaly slept on the auction. I will not be sleeping on any phins charity auctions this year!

Broncos Orange Mcgahee is going to be super sweeeeeeeeeeeet

rob is awesome at JO... but disspointed to here that the orange alternates are only sold as a full uniform. so you get the jersey, pants, socks, and he quoted me $2500 for the mcgahee (OUCH!)

i want the orange alternate so bad!

i want a davone bess white probably, just love the way the white looks with the aqua accents

masp3392
09-21-2011, 07:57 PM
vernon carey (former cane) i'll probably pick up

sean smith and vontae davis aren't that bad either, kind of disheartened about the bess being $1700 but can't do anything about that

mad87man
09-21-2011, 08:01 PM
2500$ isn't bad for the whole uni tbh. I like getting the whole uniform but the Jets don't release to many from what i see/hear.

Dolphins23
09-21-2011, 08:15 PM
2500$ isn't bad for the whole uni tbh. I like getting the whole uniform but the Jets don't release to many from what i see/hear.

they release the throwback unis more as a whole rather than the regular unis

masp3392
09-21-2011, 08:36 PM
they release the throwback unis more as a whole rather than the regular unis

also want a mcghaee helmet but rob told me the only ones they received last year were the ugly all brown with the solid white numbers throwback.

wouldn't mind owning it either way :D