PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Bruce Game Used Jersey

HawaiiSportsNut
09-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Someone wants to sell me a game used Isaac Bruce Rams jersey. How can I tell the difference between a retail & a game jersey? Also what would a game jersey be valued at? I don't know much about NFL jerseys & I don't want to be ripped off.

Thanks,
Rick

Shipp_96
09-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Someone wants to sell me a game used Isaac Bruce Rams jersey. How can I tell the difference between a retail & a game jersey? Also what would a game jersey be valued at? I don't know much about NFL jerseys & I don't want to be ripped off.

Thanks,
Rick

Hey Rick,

There are some instant tale tale signs, like the tagging, the cut, etc. I would go to JO Sports and study some Rams game worn jerseys they sell (they may even have a Bruce sold) and look at the inside back collar tag for the year and size, the length and how they are not (usually) cut to wear like a retail jersey is. Plus retail jerseys have the manufacturer tag on the inside back collar, where as game worn have it sewn on the bottom or inside the bottom sometimes, depending on the players alterations. Hope that gives you a solid start.

HawaiiSportsNut
09-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info, I will check the JO Sports site now.

ivo610
09-20-2011, 09:07 PM
post pics and we can tell you with 95% certainty I bet