PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Panthers Contact?

bballzs14
09-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Looking for a Cam Newton gamer... anyone know the right contact at the Panthers to help make it happen?

Any other leads much appreciated!

zach.p.strom@gmail.com

Dolphins23
09-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Probably going to have to wait for him to get a few games under his belt. I'd say it will pop up once he gets about 4-5 games in atleast.

gingi79
09-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Right before the season started, a whole bunch of jerseys popped up for sale on their website store here: http://shop.panthers.com/panthersjersey-player-wornauthenticgame-variousnamesnumbers-adult.aspx

Now there are 5 jerseys, 3 weeks ago like 100+ You may want to contact them and ask them to steer you in the right direction. Good luck!

bballzs14
09-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks guys. I purchased a Peppers practice worn jersey from the panthers website a few months back. I checked for their game worn jerseys a few months ago as well and they did have many more available, but no "A List" players.

I fear the first few Cam gamers to hit the open market will go for big time dollars. Hopefully prices will drop once the hype dies down a little and more of his jerseys circulate. Let me know if you hear anything as the season progresses and more of Cam's jerseys hit the market!