PDA

View Full Version : NFL jerseys UNWASHED and WASHED

bdeol4
09-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey guys,

Just about to purchase my first nfl game worn jersey...now one question I would like to ask is....how much is the value effected on a jersey wether it is washed or unwashed?

Dolphins23
09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Not to much. Some like em clean and stink free and some like em all gritty-ED uppppp

All depends on preference but all and all shouldn't effect price to much.

What jersey and player are you going after? Also what color. That will mainly depend on value. Not so much color but theres a lot of collectors out there "like me" who prefer white jerseys because you get the cool team color twill numbers : )

P.S Cam Newton is a BEAST! STEVEY MOTHA F'N SMITH NEEDS TO BE IN MY COLLECTION!

masp3392
09-11-2011, 06:55 PM
P.S Cam Newton is a BEAST! STEVEY MOTHA F'N SMITH NEEDS TO BE IN MY COLLECTION!

waiting for shockey jersey to hit the market!!!

34swtns
09-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Depending on the player, washed vs. unwashed could affect the value a great deal and will generally always affect the value to some degree.

ivo610
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
I assume were talking current jerseys. As older ones seem to be more likely to be washed but have several repairs.

I would rather have an unwashed jersey, just for the simple fact that it makes it easier to photomatch and looks better on display. I have turned down several Ray Lewis 1 game wear jerseys bc they look like they either have been washed or have so little wear you cant tell.