PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Consignments - 8D Auctions

edmangu
09-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

With the approval of Game Used Universe, I am making this post to let everyone know we are accepting consignments for our upcoming 8D auction that closes on December 9, 2011. The consignment deadline is October 3, 2011.

All consignors will be paid within 30 days of the auction close and the auction will be extensively marketed through through sports memorabilia industry publications, mailings, trade shows, industry websites and other media channels outside of the traditional sports memorabilia community. Along with being promoted through the conventional sports memorabilia channels, 8D Auctions will also be promoted through the 8D Network. The 8D Network is a network of websites built around athletes & celebrities, the sale of their personal memorabilia, and the supporting of their causes. There are numerous athletes who have committed to being part of the 8D Network including:

Fred Biletnikoff
Pablo Sandoval
Andres Torres
Kerri Walsh
Rashied Davis
Chris Brown
LaGarrette Blount
Gerald McRath
Clint RichardsonSome of these sites are already live and others will be going live before the auction.

In addition, 10% of the 8D Network/Auction profits will be designated to the 8D Foundation and the funds will be used to support the causes within the 8D Network. 8D Auctions also accepts credit cards from bidders which often leads to increased bidding.

We already have a number of great items for the auction including the jersey worn by Chris Chambliss when he hit the historic home run that allowed the Yankees to beat the Kansas City Royals in the 1976 ACLS, Vida Blue's 1971 MVP Award, a 1971 Willie McCovey game used flannel and many others.

If you are interested in consigning items to the auction, please feel free to contact me at 925.399.6263 or via email at Ed@8DAuctions.com.

On behalf of the entire 8D team, we look forward to bringing you a great auction in December and helping contribute to the causes within the 8D Network.

Ed Manguiat
Director of 8D Auction Services

edmangu
09-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Just a quick reminder - That the 8D Auction consignment deadline is only 10 days away (October 3rd). The auction is shaping up to be a great event. If you are interested in consigning anything, please contact me as soon as possible as we already have a large number of items and we want to make sure we get yours in on time. My contact information is ed@8dauctions.com and (925) 399-6263. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.