PDA

View Full Version : NFL gamer Varientnesses (New word via G.W.B)

Dolphins23
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Ok so I saw a commercial on NFL network today of the Packers on there superbowl run/ superbowl game and one of the captains had a huge patch on his shoulder. It no joke looked like a fake right from ebay. Are captains patches different in sizes? Because I gettied it up and saw A.R's Cap'n patch was small and accurately sewn in an awsome position on his right lower shoulder. It looked to good to be true how perfectly it was placed. I own a chad pennington gamer and the C.P is sewn in the perfect spot as well and is small in size just like A.R's. I bought a fake captains patch for a buccaneers jersey a few years ago when they first surfaced and it was huge! and flimy/cheap material. So I went and ordered another one on ebay from a different seller and it was small and more accurate looking. I knew they were both custom patches not necesseraly fakes, as they weren't claming to be NFL authentic merchandise. But anyway yeah the patch I saw on the jersey of the packers player was hugeeeeee and most def looked really weird. Wonder if any of you guys saw this.

Also I noticed some packers players NFL shields are so low they almost touch the top of there numbers on the front of jersey. A.R has the cleanest looking perfect world packers jersey with the QB cut sleeves. And its like 50 other players have ugly miss-placed patches/shields on there jerseys. If you guys can post pictures of this for other members to see that would be awsome!

Also also lol I've noticed the Titans have tie strings on there sleeves, why is this so? And are they on every titans jersey or just players who prefer cuffed cuts? I saw a V.Y gamer on ebay and it didn't seem to have the strings (assuming because its a QB cut style) well yeah alwasy found that weird but in a unique cool way.

Any other GAME jersey mishapes that I don't know about please post guys. Would love to know what makes them to unique as to a regualr old retail authentic or even some game issued pieces.

P.S just regined power from Hurricane Irene after 5 days of power lose. I hope every one is safe and recovers fully from this brutal storm here on the East coast. Long Island where I live suffered a lot of damage and over 400,000 power outages. Over 30,000 are still without power, and LIPA hopes to return 90% by Friday late/saturday morning. I wish everyone the best. Nothing on my property was damaged and my cars, home, and family are safe and sound. I appreciate all the messages you guys sent me to check in. I hope every one is safe and sound, my prayers go out to those still suffering from flooding, car/home damage due to branches and trees, and most of all physical health. Please stay safe every body! with out you guys responding to me and just being there for me as friends this board would be nothing, and for once it was time to put aside jersey talk and focus on real life situations and you guys were still there to support me and offer care packages and updates on power restoring ETA's. Thank you guys so much! Esp Woody himself! Your the best wood!

Dolphins23
09-02-2011, 01:34 PM
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/108830380.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6E8857C5B50E9168C 246E9CE7B46C437C95C5F3CDA3462FFD

masp3392
09-02-2011, 01:38 PM
what city do you reside at brotha? congrats on getting the power back, dont know if you live in south florida but i live in broward county, 25-50 miles north of miami and (knock on wood) we've been getting lucky in terms of hurricanes just passing/missing us these past couple of years.

in terms of the jersey C.P's, i haven't seen bigger ones than the usual patches worn during games.