PDA

View Full Version : Sam Bradford jersey on ebay???

fbchiefs879
08-31-2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sam-Bradford-Rams-Game-Worn-Used-10-17-10-Jersey-/110737849982?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c87d7e7e

Not so sure about the COA or the seller, anyone familiar?

rdeversole
08-31-2011, 05:53 PM
I recently had a great transaction with him.

spartakid
08-31-2011, 07:22 PM
I've never personally purchased anything, but I know that some other members have had issues with them in the past. Do a thread search and you'll see what I'm talking about.

fbchiefs879
08-31-2011, 09:23 PM
well this guy is claiming to be legit, but he sent a picture of the COA and i've never seen one like it. He told me his company had first pick in all the Rams jerseys OVER JO Sports CO last year, can anyone verify this? He's charging way more than the other Bradford jerseys I've seen for sale. Let me know what you guys think!

solarlottry
09-01-2011, 02:21 AM
CSI has been in business for many years. I remember Ron when he was buying 49ers gamers from Mike Weiss and MOS back in the mid 90s and selling them thru SCD. He also sells quite a few things on consignment such as the Rice 1994 uniform and the 95 helmet. I have found him to be open and honest although he is a businessman and wants to make $$$. Call him with any questions you may have and he will do his best to answer an address any concerns. I also know that he does have some good LA connections which include access to both modern and vintage Rams gamers. Some of these individuals I know myself and they only have the real deal when it comes to game used football jerseys.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49er gamer and paying a finders fee of up to 500$!!!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

Neely8
09-01-2011, 11:14 AM
That jersey better be photomatched to command that kind of money!

fbchiefs879
09-01-2011, 12:52 PM
thing is, he is asking way to much without any coa or photomatch! I sold a Sam Bradford a while back for a bit more than that, but it was psa/dna from nfl auction and it was photomatched. This guy is ONLY providing his own company's COA, for $5,250? He claims to have gotton it straight from a team source, but from what I understood it was JO Sports last year who got ZRams jerseys. For that kind of money I would expect a photomatch and a reliable COA.

ivo610
09-01-2011, 02:01 PM
He claims to have gotton it straight from a team source, but from what I understood it was JO Sports last year who got ZRams jerseys. For that kind of money I would expect a photomatch and a reliable COA.

Im not sure of what JO entirely bought but I can tell you for a fact that several items came from team sources last season before JO bought anything at the end of the year. example I owned a video matched Bradford and have posted pics of my throwback Laurinaitis uniform.