PDA

View Full Version : My Experience Dealing With Ballpark Heroes

DoctorLoomis
08-27-2011, 12:16 AM
I recently made my first purchase (2 NBA jerseys) from Kim at Ballpark. He shipped out the items immediately and my expectations were met and exceeded. I would recommend Kim to anyone searching for quality items at a fair price.

sox83cubs84
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Ball Park Heroes has been in business for roughly 20 years, and their record and reliability are as strong as any game-used dealer in the hobby.

Dave Miedema

schillingfan
08-27-2011, 10:50 AM
I bought my first game used Schilling piece (Phillies hat) from them and they were great to deal with.

Larry Pelliccioni
08-27-2011, 11:17 AM
I have to echo the above in that Kim and David Stigall have always been first class in all of their dealings.
Glad to hear that others share in that experience and wish the boys of Bedford Indiana, all the best.
Larry Pelliccioni

Gridiron Heroes
08-27-2011, 05:08 PM
I've always been happy with my purchases from BPH over the past 12 to 15 years. Great people and awesome service!

Shawn Kennedy
gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
GridironHeroes.net

jppopma
08-27-2011, 08:42 PM
I will add to the list of happy customers. Always good service and prompt transactions. Like others have said, they have been around for a long time and there is good reason for that. They are one of the few sellers out there, where you can actually put some stock a LOA that they offer with their jerseys.

ksfarmboy
08-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Add me to the list of satisfied customers as well.

solarlottry
08-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Kim is great and has been for 15 years i have dealt with him!

My only "complaint" (if one could call it that) is that i wish he would have kept better records of who he sold what. I sold him about 20 49er shirts in 1999 and have been looking for some of them ever since. Back then i guess no computer records were kept and he doesnt remember who got what. With all the shirts he has bought and sold I would not expect him too. Obviously I would never contact the buyer directly but Kim said he would gladly forward my email to another customer and if they wanted to sell then something could be worked out. Thus I am still on the hunt for the TO, Jaime Williams, JJ Stokes, Ricky Watters, Deion and John Taylor shirts i sold.

What is really interesting about record keeping is that I recently reconnected with Scott Welkowsky. In 1997 I purchased a few 49er shirts from him but didnt remember it until we started talking and asked him if I had purchased anything from him. He was at the National, packing up and it was 10 pm but he accessed his computer and BAM! he had a record of every conversation we had about game used 49er shirts! He had detailed notes about my want list, what I had purchased and what I paid. it was very cool!

I have tried to take record keeping to a semi-obsesive level in that I have attempted to record every 49er gamer sale in the last 10-12 years. Obviously this has not been easy but most auction houses have their past auction results posted which helps immensely. i also have every GF catalog as well as many others. A google search also turns up many items i would have never caught otherwise. The list is an invaluable resource as shirts often are sold and resold.

Sorry for rambling off topic but BPH and Kim are first class and I would recommend them to any collector looking for the "real deal"

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a juicy finders fee!