PDA

View Full Version : Team auction sites?

masp3392
08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
A couple of posters on here have posted that teams have their own pro shops with game worn items for sale, auctions, etc.

For the NFL guys, which teams have either one or both of these options that you yourself have encountered or know about?

BrianK
08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.

Panthers
Colts
Chiefs
Saints
Eagles (footballs)
Titans

masp3392
08-26-2011, 09:18 PM
I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.

Panthers
Colts
Chiefs
Saints
Eagles (footballs)
Titans

wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site

mad87man
08-26-2011, 09:27 PM
wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site

There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.

masp3392
08-26-2011, 09:32 PM
There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.

does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?

mad87man
08-27-2011, 10:46 AM
does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?
Not sure but i know the member PRESTON here gets the Titans jerseys and could prob. help you.

Preston
09-07-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm VERY glad for this thread being started - I had no idea the Panthers had a billion practice jerseys.

I was able to add former Titans Tony Brown (arguably his first ever NFL practice jersey - T. Brown #61) and Kevin Dyson practice jerseys, WITH shipping, for under $50. Needless to say I'm VERY pleased w/ that! Hopefully they get here ASAP! :)

perlman9
09-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha

Preston
09-07-2011, 11:06 AM
ha..of course!

Jason would you mind forwarding that list to me please? I'd love to see what they have.

Shipp_96
09-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I know they have no Marshawn Lynch, Deion Branch or Matt Hasselbeck. No game worn jerseys more recent than 2008, I believe. But their game worn helmets are of more recent seasons. I get calls from the equipment sales manager monthly and he updates me when new things do arrive. Very nice to deal with :).

BurlesonBlue
09-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha

Just a heads up for anyone on that, if you're looking for a practice jersey, I've been told they're currently sold out. The guy I spoke to said he didn't know when they were getting more in.

serrao72
09-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.

masp3392
09-07-2011, 04:29 PM

email sent to you bud

masp3392
09-07-2011, 04:30 PM
I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.

can you forward me the number to my email dude?

perlman9
09-07-2011, 06:29 PM
my computer is in the shop and hopefully get it tomorrow. Will send list out as soon as i do!

masp3392
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
my computer is in the shop and hopefully get it tomorrow. Will send list out as soon as i do!

i tried sending you an email but it didn't go through for some reason, whenever you have the list just send it to my email in my sig, thanks man

Preston
09-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I know they have no Marshawn Lynch, Deion Branch or Matt Hasselbeck. No game worn jerseys more recent than 2008, I believe. But their game worn helmets are of more recent seasons. I get calls from the equipment sales manager monthly and he updates me when new things do arrive. Very nice to deal with :).

I wouldn't mind having a Hasselbeck since he's a Titan now...you happen to know what kinds of prices they have on their practice jerseys?

Shipp_96
09-08-2011, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't mind having a Hasselbeck since he's a Titan now...you happen to know what kinds of prices they have on their practice jerseys?

They are all sold out. I asked who they had and he said no one that made the team (maybe some practice squad guys, not sure). He also mentioned they were put out after every game during the pre-season, but that they ALL sold quickly. We did not discuss price due to they were already gone, but I did notice one forum member bought a couple in the August or September pick ups. He should be able to give you prices.