PDA

View Full Version : Toledo Mud Hens GU Auction Night

Klattsy
08-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi All,

Was just wondering if anyone plans on going to this even on Sat 27th?

Number13 looking at you here?

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110819&content_id=23426574&vkey=news_t512&fext=.jsp&sid=t512

Would appreciate an email from anyone going.

Thanks,
Mark.

Number13
08-25-2011, 03:22 AM
I unfortunately live in Madison, WI and couldn't get time off to go. Now wishing I had a M-F 9-5 job. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:mad:

lcstate collector
08-25-2011, 03:41 PM
I would be interested in any Vic Darensbourg items from a few years back. Thanks.

Copa
08-25-2011, 07:50 PM
To be honest, the auction night is normally pretty weak and everything goes for a lot of money (granted, it is for charity)...I've been to two games this season where they've had an authentic table set up and I've had pretty good luck.

@ lcstate - If you can find out what number Darensbourg wore, you can call the team shop to see if they have anything he may have worn...they don't have a lot of information regarding which players may have used a certain jersey (at least it's my experience with the older stuff), but I know they have a TON of inventory and their prices are pretty reasonable.

Klattsy
08-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I emailed the team asking if they had any Brad Thomas, Chris Oxspring or Brendan Wise gear and they wrote back saying the only thing was a team signed ball.

May pay to email the team, the link was on their website in the news article.

Mark.

jppopma
08-27-2011, 09:54 PM
LC State, Kruk Cards has a Darsenbourg up for auction right now. I cancelled my snipe and hope you pick it up.

As a collector who also collects local players and alma mata guys, I know how hard it is to find some of these jerseys.

Best of luck, John

lcstate collector
08-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks jppopma. I hope to win that jersey later tonight.