PDA

View Full Version : Lakers game used jerseys

mickeymbz
08-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Wanted: any lakers game worn jerseys.. trying to acquire any commons out there.. especially pre 99/00's shirts. but will buy from any year. especially looking for sandknit era shirts. especially magic johnson ...will pay triple of last Magic gamer (gfc) for a REAL shirt. looking hard for an AC Green.,, Rambis,,Cooper. thanks to all for responding
Mick

mickeymbz@comcast.net 503-341-9817.. calls or texts welcome

mickeymbz
08-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Wanted: any lakers game worn jerseys.. trying to acquire any commons out there.. especially pre 99/00's shirts. but will buy from any year. especially looking for sandknit era shirts. especially magic johnson ...will pay triple of last Magic gamer (gfc) for a REAL shirt. looking hard for an AC Green.,, Rambis,,Cooper. thanks to all for responding
Mick

mickeymbz@comcast.net 503-341-9817.. calls or texts welcome

will pay top dollars for photomatched Rodman gamer

solarlottry
08-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Mick-what makes you think that the GF Magic gamer in their last NBA auction was not authentic? I am a 49ers collector but have a friend who was interested in the shirt thus my curiosity. I was also told that Dan from DC sports had looked at the shirt and had given it the "thumbs up". This may or may not be the case.

Thanks for your opinion. You to have a very nice Lakers collection and pay attention to the small details that can save someone hundreds, if not thousands, of $$$!

Best
Paul

Always buying 49ers gamers!
garciajones@yahoo.com

mickeymbz
08-22-2011, 09:37 AM
thanks for the comp paul.email sent