PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Rob Steinmetz!!

scottanservitz
09-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Hello to all. I wanted to come on the forum and formally thank Rob for being one of the best sellers I have come across in a long time. I've dealt with Rob on a couple occassions and recently I came across a problem I needed help with. I don't want to get into the details, but I want to say a heartfelt thank you to Rob for going above and beyond to help me out. I can say with great confidence that ALL my dealings with sellers from this site have been tremendous. This includes Rob, Jim Caravello and Andy Benish. All three have been very helpful and professional. I'm not a heavy hitter in the game used collecting world. I am a full time teacher with a wife and two small children. The money I spend on my hobby is hard earned and limited for obvious reasons. Sports and collecting have always been a big part of my life, but still is just a hobby. Not only is doing your homework an integral part of being a savvy collector, but also know who you are dealing with. Some take the extra effort to make sure things go right. These guys definitely fall in that category. Again, thanks to Rob and if any of you find something to your liking from any of these guys, I will give my thumbs up to you that you will not be disappointed!
Scott

sportscentury
09-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Scott,

You have named three of the very best. Three great guys who know a ton about game used items. Glad to see your positive post... I concur wholeheartedly.

Reid