PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald Jerseys

justinbittner220
08-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Ok guys. I need some help and/or opinions. I'm currently looking at 2 different Larry Fitzgerald jerseys from 2010. The one from Josports has a captain patch on the chest. The other, also supposedly from Jo, does not. Is there a reason for this or is something fishy? Would the 2nd possibly be a preseason game or would it have a patch too? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
justinbittner220@hotmail.com

BrianK
08-18-2011, 05:11 PM
If the 2nd is currently on ebay, there's an outline where the patch used to be. Possibly transferred to another jersey by the team.

justinbittner220
08-18-2011, 06:48 PM
That's what I was trying to figure out...
Thanks for the help!

ivo610
08-18-2011, 10:48 PM
wonder if those Fitz jerseys came from Lou...

Neely8
08-19-2011, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't buy anything from the tool selling the one on ebay. He has ZERO integrity and is a nightmare to deal with.

esamples83
09-20-2011, 01:06 AM
I wouldn't buy anything from the tool selling the one on ebay. He has ZERO integrity and is a nightmare to deal with.

I should have listened to you. i won the Ebay jersey as the only bidder and paid right away. Over a week later, he now has the jersey listed again and my money refunded with some explanation that he was to busy to ship it.

Dolphins23
09-20-2011, 05:20 AM
I should have listened to you. i won the Ebay jersey as the only bidder and paid right away. Over a week later, he now has the jersey listed again and my money refunded with some explanation that he was to busy to ship it.

WHAT?????? Details please, and ebay user name please!

Mulligans
09-20-2011, 05:47 AM
That's a very weird story??

The Seller is a very active Forum member who I have spoken with many times....I can only assume that there is some sort of misunderstanding??....or at least we hope so.:cool:

Dolphins23
09-20-2011, 06:42 AM
That's a very weird story??

The Seller is a very active Forum member who I have spoken with many times....I can only assume that there is some sort of misunderstanding??....or at least we hope so.:cool:

It looks as if he had a problem with another buyer, he was left a negative for trying to pull a money scam on someone else. Goes to show you can't even trust members sometimes.

BU54CB
09-20-2011, 11:03 AM
It looks as if he had a problem with another buyer, he was left a negative for trying to pull a money scam on someone else. Goes to show you can't even trust members sometimes.

How do you know the negative feedback is really the truth? The negative comments are only one side of the story.

I'd put more stock in what GUU members have to say from their experiences, such as the OP or Neely. I

ts not always wise to comment about a situation until you have all the facts.

justinbittner220
09-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm not saying anything about the seller, but he was trying to deal with me AFTER this guy on here won the jersey. The whole thing was extremely shady. There's alot more to it than just that, but I'm not one to trash others on guu. Just be careful who you deal with on ebay.

fbchiefs879
09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
the guy that left zero feedback never sent me his shipping information. i waited 2 weeks, and then refunded his money. instead of starting rumors guys, how about ask? the fitzgerald was won in a jo sports co auction, its 100% legit, ask them. ive never scammed anyone or taken anyones money

fbchiefs879
09-20-2011, 01:00 PM
and if neely is who i think he is, he wanted a sam bradford jersey for a price i didnt want to sell it for. i went back and forth on it, and then decided not to sell it to him for that price, because i was currently dealing with a buyer who kept going back and forth on me, but was willing to pay an extra 1500. needless to say, this guy didnt like that i wasnt willing to LOOSE money when selling the jersey to him, and began to cuss at me. we went back and forth a bit, he made some threats, and so i stopped communication

fbchiefs879
09-20-2011, 01:03 PM
and ivo....NO. they came from jo sports! ASK JO SPORTS. they still have one of them.

fbchiefs879
09-20-2011, 01:08 PM
and justin, ive tried to be in contact with you for over a month now! I told you I would be willing to beat jo's price. and would be willing to work with you. i understand asking for help on these forums, as i do it all the time. but i am no means here to rip people off, and never have. ive always returned peoples money when something went wrong with a transaction. this jersey is from jo sports co, it even has a hologram number, so you can call them and ask them about it. I pretty much talk with rob EVERY day and get jerseys from them from time to time.

justinbittner220
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
and justin, ive tried to be in contact with you for over a month now! I told you I would be willing to beat jo's price. and would be willing to work with you. i understand asking for help on these forums, as i do it all the time. but i am no means here to rip people off, and never have. ive always returned peoples money when something went wrong with a transaction. this jersey is from jo sports co, it even has a hologram number, so you can call them and ask them about it. I pretty much talk with rob EVERY day and get jerseys from them from time to time.

Again, just like I said, I'm not here to bash anyone. I asked for some opinions and received through the forum and many through email. I have nothing bad to say about you. We simply just didn't come to terms prior to your ebay listing that ended. Secondly, you did beat JO's price and were fair to me, but I went back and forth on it and decided to purchase a jersey that had a captain patch.