PDA

View Full Version : Rams Game Used Helmets (Lids) available here

ramsrule
08-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Hey all, I have some Rams Game used helmets available here. I will post pictures, and try to give as best a description of them as I can for you here. So here it goes.

1. The first helmet is a Rams Game used helmet that has a field of dreams serial number on the back of the helmet. This Helmet has no name tape on the inside, and when I called the Field of Dreams office they said it was one of there early numbers, and that they did not keep the records there at the corporate office, that the individual store should. The helmet shows good use on it, And would make an excellent addition to any collection. The place wear the name tape would have been does have the residue, and outline of where the tape was, before it fell off. the clips holding the mask in place are dated 90. There are good gouges, and scuffs on this gamer, and the inside does have sweat stains in. 350.00

2. The second helmet is a Jay Williams helmet. The helmet has the name tape inside the shell still, and shows good game use with scuffs, and some gouges. The mask shows good use from the trench warfare he was in. The inside does have sweat stains. The clips holding the mask in place are dated 97. 375.00

The third helmet is a Tommy Polley Game Used Helmet. This helmet has the name tape in the shell. It shows a good amount of game use with scuffs, and some light gouging. The mask also shows some scuffs in it. The clips holding the fask mask are dated 03. The Prova site also said it was used in the 2004 season before it shut down. 400.00

The fourth helmet is a Rams Game Uesd Helmet. The blue name tape is missing, however there is another label on the inside that has Toby Wright on it. I believe this helmet was recycled for use, as the type of face mask is not of the type that Toby Wright was known for using. The area wear the blue name tape would go does have the residue, and the outline of the tape. The clips holding the mask are dated 99. So it might be possible this helmet was used in the 99 season when they won the super bowl. 375.00

I do have one more helmet this is a Colorado Buffaloes Game Used Helmet. It shows some scuffs, and light gouges. The clips holding the mask in place are dated 98. The back of the helmet has a 2003 recert sticker. I tried to figure out the name of the player that used, but I was unable to make a positive determination.

The price includes the helmet, shipping, and all in one. If you are interested in a helmet, and want to make an offer just emial me at camtheram91@yahoo.com I can also be reached a 912-713-8269 if you want to personally talk to me which is fine with me.

Thanks,

Jack

ramsrule
08-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Tried to attach pics, did not work, if interested just let me know i can send pics of any of them to you pretty quick through the weekend.

ramsrule
08-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Making some price adjustments on the helmets.

The first helmet is 300.00 reduced down from 350.00

The second helmet Jay Williams is 300.00 reduced down from 375.00

The third helmet Tommy Polley is 325.00 reduced down from 400.00

The fourth helmet Toby Wright is 300.00 reduced down from 375.00

Again if any interest just email me, I WILL forward pictures to you of these helmets. I am still trying to convert them from one format to one that will work here in the forum
You can email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com or if you want you can call me direct at 912-713-8269

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:25 PM
test to see if picture works

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Pictures here are of the Toby Wright Helmet

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:31 PM
These are pictures of the Jay Williams helmet

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:33 PM
These are pictures of Tommy Polley helmet

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Pictures of the Colorado Buffaloes helmet

ramsrule
08-22-2011, 12:38 PM
PICTURES OF GAME USED HELMETS UP ON HERE NOW IN THIS THREAD. I will be posting up pictures of another helmet later today or tommorrow. This one is the first helmet i mentioned in my post. Again i have adjusted some prices on the helmet, and if someone wants to make an offer, just email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com Thanks again, Jack

ramsrule
08-23-2011, 09:56 AM
OK HERE IT IS, I HAVE A FAMILY SITUATION SO I AM GOING TO LOWER PRICES ON THESE HELMETS, DON'T WANT TO SELL BUT SOMETIMES SITUATIONS DICTATE IT.

ALL RAMS HELMET ARE 250.00 EACH
THE COLORADO BUFFALOES IS 200 DOLLARS

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO BUY MORE THAN ONE WE CAN DO A DEAL ON THEM

JUST EMAIL ME AT camtheram91@yahoo.com or you can call me at 912-713-8269

Thanks Jack

shoremen44
08-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Free bump to the top of the list... Tommy Polley tackled me in HS... I dont know how he hit in the pros or college, but in HS... he hit like a truck

ramsrule
08-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Polley Helmet sold pending payment received.

ramsrule
08-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Jay Williams helmet, and Aaron Walker helmet sold pending payment

ramsrule
08-24-2011, 11:54 AM
The last remaining rams helmets are 200 dollars each, and the colorado buffaloes helmet is 185 if any interest

ramsrule
08-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Also have 2 Rams game used jerseys available. They are

1. Sean Moran 2004 blue home jersey with the 10th anniversary patch. 175.00

2. Jason Craft 2008 blue home jersey with the Georgia Commerative patch. 175.00

if any interest let me know, if wanting both i can do both for 300.00

ramsrule
08-27-2011, 09:51 PM
attempting to post some pics of one of the helmets, hope this works.

ramsrule
08-30-2011, 04:10 PM
I have the following items still available, i tried to post picture of them earlier, but they are apparently to big to load on here. If interested just email me and i can send you pictures of these items pretty easy.

1. 2004 Sean Moran blue home jersey game used. has the 10th anniversary patch on it. 175.00

2. 2008 Jason Craft blue home jersey game used. Has the Georgia Commerative patch on it. 175.00

3. Rams Game Used Helmet. The blue name tape is missing, however there is another label on the inside that has Toby Wright on it. I believe this helmet was recycled for use, as the type of face mask is not of the type that Toby Wright was known for using. The area wear the blue name tape would go does have the residue, and the outline of the tape. The clips holding the mask are dated 99. So it might be possible this helmet was used in the 99 season when they won the super bowl. 200.00

4. Rams Game used helmet that has a field of dreams serial number on the back of the helmet. This Helmet has no name tape on the inside, and when I called the Field of Dreams office they said it was one of there early numbers, and that they did not keep the records there at the corporate office, that the individual store should. The helmet shows good use on it, And would make an excellent addition to any collection. The place wear the name tape would have been does have the residue, and outline of where the tape was, before it fell off. the clips holding the mask in place are dated 90. There are good gouges, and scuffs on this gamer, and the inside does have sweat stains in. 200.00

5. I do have one more helmet this is a Colorado Buffaloes Game Used Helmet. It shows some scuffs, and light gouges. The clips holding the mask in place are dated 98. The back of the helmet has a 2003 recert sticker. I tried to figure out the name of the player that used, but I was unable to make a positive determination. 175.00

These prices include the items and shipping all rolled into one.

There are pictures of the Wright helmet, and the CU helmet in this post. Again I do have pictures of the other items if interested. If interested in more than one item I can do a discount. If you have an item you want to make an offer on, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jack

Jacuzzi
08-30-2011, 09:44 PM
I interested in the two Rams helmets you have left. Would you be able to send me some pictures of the field of dreams helmet and a picture of the back of the Toby Wright helmet?

Thanks!

ramsrule
08-31-2011, 10:06 AM
Sure thing jacuzzi, I just need your email addy or if you prefer just email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com