PDA

View Full Version : Need help with #13 for all MLB teams!

Number13
08-18-2011, 04:20 AM
I have not looked into too much, but while researching some stuff on Kent Hrbek, I came across a site that had all #'s listed for Twins players. #13 has been worn by a coach on the team, Jerry White, since 1999. How in the heck am I gonna find one of those?

Number13
08-18-2011, 04:23 AM
Had to respond to own post cuz I hit return by mistake....oops.

Anyways...I was saying...How in the heck will I find a Jerry White jersey? I have not researched other teams, but this might be a bit hard for some teams. Expensive for others. I'm not discouraged but this is gonna be hard.:eek:

sox83cubs84
08-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Had to respond to own post cuz I hit return by mistake....oops.

Anyways...I was saying...How in the heck will I find a Jerry White jersey? I have not researched other teams, but this might be a bit hard for some teams. Expensive for others. I'm not discouraged but this is gonna be hard.:eek:

Not really...the Twins sell their game used stuff through team shops. I'm certain someone on the Forum can provide contact information.

Dave Miedema

JeffB
08-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Call 612-659-3963 in the morning or on a non game day. We have a list of all jerseys available and the coaches jerseys are among the most plentiful and least expensive AND they were all just marked down in price by 50% recently with few exceptions (those being the very highest priced ones from Thome, Mauer and Nishioka).

Number13
08-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Call 612-659-3963 in the morning or on a non game day. We have a list of all jerseys available and the coaches jerseys are among the most plentiful and least expensive AND they were all just marked down in price by 50% recently with few exceptions (those being the very highest priced ones from Thome, Mauer and Nishioka).

:( I wasn't able to get around to calling until today and was told they do not have any Jerry White jersyes:( That's what I get for not calling right away.

JeffB
09-15-2011, 05:59 PM
:( I wasn't able to get around to calling until today and was told they do not have any Jerry White jersyes:( That's what I get for not calling right away.

Despite what you were told, I personally checked in our warehouse yesterday and we have a pair of 2010 Minnesota Twins blue alternate Jerry White #13 jerseys. One is double knit and the other is cool base. Both have the 2010 Inaugural season patch on them and they are priced at $200 each.

Number13
09-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Despite what you were told, I personally checked in our warehouse yesterday and we have a pair of 2010 Minnesota Twins blue alternate Jerry White #13 jerseys. One is double knit and the other is cool base. Both have the 2010 Inaugural season patch on them and they are priced at $200 each.

Thanks for the info. Picked one up today and should be here by Thursday.

Number13
09-17-2011, 12:35 AM
As of today, I need help tracking down #13 jerseys for the following teams:
Nationals
Padres
Dodgers
Astros
Cubs
Braves
Diamondbacks
Rays
A's
Angels
Indians
White Sox
Cincinnati-For now I might have to be content on not getting one. Concepcions are out of my price range at this point.

The rest of the teams I either have them or have a source for them. Thanks for everyones help so far.

frikativ54
09-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Braves

I know they have a Billy Wagner.

Number13
09-18-2011, 03:01 AM
I know they have a Billy Wagner.

I called a few days ago and was told they do not have any 2010's left so I left an email asking if they had any Wagner jerseys any year

JeffB
09-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the info. Picked one up today and should be here by Thursday.

I'm glad that worked out for you. Sorry you got the wrong info the first time you called.

Number13
09-18-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm glad that worked out for you. Sorry you got the wrong info the first time you called.

No worries. It all worked out in the end.

Number13
09-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Update:

As of today, I need help tracking down #13 jerseys for the following teams:
Nationals
Padres
Dodgers
Astros-FOUND
Cubs
Braves
Diamondbacks
Rays
A's
Angels
Indians
White Sox
Cincinnati-For now I might have to be content on not getting one. Concepcions are out of my price range at this point.

The rest of the teams I either have them or have a source for them. Thanks for everyones help so far.

Number13
09-25-2011, 03:47 AM

Jersey was shipped on Friday and I got it today(Saturday). It is an awesome jersey. Thanks again so much. The people at the store were great to work with and would love to check it out, along with a game sometime. :D