PDA

View Full Version : Lost Expo has baseball jersey questions

LostExpo
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM
-The old school jays jerseys (the style they wore when they won the world series back to back with the old jays logo button down) did those style jays jerseys (the white and grey ones from that era) ever have a patch on both sides?
-next question, the expos jerseys from like 1980-91 (the button down whites and powder blues with the verticle side and sleeve stripes) did they ever have a patch on both sides?
-The powder blue blue jays pullovers with the big old jays logo that got retired for a second time in 2011, did those ever have even 1 patch?
-The old houston astros jerseys with neck and sleeve cuffs (the button down ones), did they ever have a patch on both sides?
-the royals jerseys from around the 1980's (the button down ones with the big neck and sleeve cuffs, around 1994 there was a darker blue style) did those ever have 2 patches aside from the 1989 angels all star game patch

sox83cubs84
08-16-2011, 08:01 PM
-The old school jays jerseys (the style they wore when they won the world series back to back with the old jays logo button down) did those style jays jerseys (the white and grey ones from that era) ever have a patch on both sides?
-next question, the expos jerseys from like 1980-91 (the button down whites and powder blues with the verticle side and sleeve stripes) did they ever have a patch on both sides?
-The powder blue blue jays pullovers with the big old jays logo that got retired for a second time in 2011, did those ever have even 1 patch?
-The old houston astros jerseys with neck and sleeve cuffs (the button down ones), did they ever have a patch on both sides?
-the royals jerseys from around the 1980's (the button down ones with the big neck and sleeve cuffs, around 1994 there was a darker blue style) did those ever have 2 patches aside from the 1989 angels all star game patch

Regarding the Royals, in 1987 they wore a Dick Howser memoriam patch on the right sleeve to go with the team logo patch on the left sleeve. This was for roughly the last half of the season.
If I recall, KC might have had two pathes in 1992 and/or 1993, but I'd have to go back to my files to research that. CampWest or another Royals aficiando may beat me to it, which is OK if they do.

Dave Miedema

Dave Miedema