PDA

View Full Version : New York Yankees jerseys for sale

TNTtoys
08-15-2011, 08:40 PM
All,

A friend of mine is looking to move a few Yankees jerseys from his collection. Here is what he's looking to sell, with descriptions and prices. Please email me if you're interested in anything and I will send along photos.

1979 Luis Tiant gray road jersey. $495.
Purchased through Steiner; comes with Steiner letter and all hologram stickers. Jersey is a size 46 Wilson; "79 2" strip tag in collar. Renumbered to #75; you can easily see outline of #23 beneath it; Steiner letter states the same.

1979 Brian Doyle gray road jersey. $495.
Member of the 1978 World Champs.
Purchased through Steiner; comes with Steiner letter and all hologram stickers. Jersey is a size 42 Wilson; "79 1" strip tag in collar. Renumbered to #70; you can easily see outline of #18 beneath it; Steiner letter states the same.

1981 Barry Foote gray road jersey. $300.
AL Championship Season jersey.
Purchased through Steiner; comes with Steiner letter and all hologram stickers. Size 44 Wilson jersey; strip tag in collar that states "Foote 81 2". #23 on back. Steiner letter attributes to Foote & states game used.

1982 Oscar Gamble gray road jersey. $350.
Purchased through Steiner; comes with Steiner letter and all hologram stickers. Size 40 Wilson jersey; strip tag in collar has been removed but you still can make out the outline of "Gamble Set 1" in the neckline. Renumbered to #73; you can easily see outline of #17 beneath it; Steiner letter states the same.

2004 Tom Gordon gray road jersey. $250.
Purchased through Steiner; comes with Steiner letter and all hologram stickers. Russell jersey with "2004" tag. #36 on back. Steiner letter attributes to Gordon & states game used.

TNTtoys
08-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Update -- both 1979 jerseys are now $450.