PDA

View Full Version : UNLV Players And Former Players Game Used

Greenbaumer
08-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Looking for game used items of UNLV Players of former UNLV players. Whether it's pro items or their college gear, please email me.

Greenbaumer@gmail.com

Tallyman77
08-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi.....just wondering if you had a list of the former UNLV baseball players who made it to the Majors. Thanks! :)

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net

skier14
08-14-2011, 10:58 PM
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/college/university_of_nevada_las_vegas_baseball_players.sh tml

Greenbaumer
08-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Larry Johnson, Sidney Green, Reggie Theus, Glen Gondrezick, Stacey Augmon, Ricky Sobers, Greg Anthony, Armon Gilliam, Louis Amundson, Joel Anthony, Marcus Banks, Isaiah Rider, Keon Clark, Shawn MarionBasketball players I'm interested in.

jordanhigh69
08-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi there,
I went to UNLV and actually tried out for the '90 Championship team on an invite from Coach Tark. I am friends with many of the Runnin Rebs to this day. I have lots of UNLV stuff, including very rare one-piece jerseys, orig posters, media guides, error calenders, school newspapers, etc. Out of curiostity, Why are ya looking for this stuff???

Steve

Dewey2007
08-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Don't mean to crash the thread but Steve can you drop me a line when you get a moment. I couldn't find your email and I have a question for you. You can reach me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Hi there,
I went to UNLV and actually tried out for the '90 Championship team on an invite from Coach Tark. I am friends with many of the Runnin Rebs to this day. I have lots of UNLV stuff, including very rare one-piece jerseys, orig posters, media guides, error calenders, school newspapers, etc. Out of curiostity, Why are ya looking for this stuff???

Steve

Greenbaumer
08-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Steve,

Email me. Greenbaumer@gmail.com

Thanks buddy.

Adam

Greenbaumer
08-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Weekend bump.