PDA

View Full Version : Re College Football Media Guides/Programs

DantleyHOF
08-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi,

I am looking for this dealer that had the largest collection of media guides/programs. He used to advertise in the SCD and sang at Philadelphia Flyers hockey games. I forgot his name. I think it was Jeff. Not sure. Just wondering, if he is still around. B.F.

ferro39
08-11-2011, 09:33 PM
probably a HUGE long shot, but what were you looking for?

im breaking down my collection

ironmanfan
08-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Hi,

I am looking for this dealer that had the largest collection of media guides/programs. He used to advertise in the SCD and sang at Philadelphia Flyers hockey games. I forgot his name. I think it was Jeff. Not sure. Just wondering, if he is still around. B.F.

I believe the person you are referrring to is named Jeff Miller, who still does set up and sell programs. yearbooks, etc. at the Hunt Philly Shows...

misteremu
08-12-2011, 10:59 AM
James Kramer

DantleyHOF
08-12-2011, 08:32 PM
James Kramer
misteremu,

James Kramer is out of California. Thanks

DantleyHOF
08-12-2011, 08:39 PM
probably a HUGE long shot, but what were you looking for?

im breaking down my collection
ferro39,

I am not looking to purchase anything. I just wanting to know if that person was still around. Have a nice weekend.

DantleyHOF
08-12-2011, 08:43 PM
I believe the person you are referrring to is named Jeff Miller, who still does set up and sell programs. yearbooks, etc. at the Hunt Philly Shows...

ironmanfan,

Thanks for answering my question. I am pretty sure its Jeff Miller. Does he have a web site and if he does. Can you tell it to me. I think he played the flute at some of the Flyers games and advertise in SCD. Have a nice weekend B.F

ironmanfan
08-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Actually, I believe it was the trumpet he played/plays......Unfortunately, I can't find a web site for him although if I remember, I'll get his business card next month at the show.....