PDA

View Full Version : Anyone focus their football collection by position?

BrianK
08-05-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.

sox83cubs84
08-05-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.

I know one member's football collection is limited to punters and kickers...maybe he'll chime in and offer some thoughts.

Dave Miedema

scottanservitz
08-06-2011, 11:46 PM
I collect running back jerseys of 10,000 yard rushers. I played fb in high school and later coached the position. Being there are only so many rushers that have achieved this plateau, these only come around so often. I am also very picky as to authenticity so this ends up allowing me to only pick up a jersey every year or two. This does allow me to pick up game used bats of hof players, which is a bit easier to do. Good thread topic. Anyone else only do certain position collections?