PDA

View Full Version : Looking For These Minor League Players - LONG LIST!!!

backtobacke
09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi, looking for any of these minor league players...jerseys, bats, and anything else you might have...

Travis Blackley
Travis Chick
Ryan Feierabend
Luis Oliveros
Marshall Hubbard
Scott Youngbauer
Craig James
Yorman Bazardo
Yung Chi Chen
Matt Tuiasosopo
Mike Wilson
Wladamir Balentien
Casey Craig
Hunter Pence
Josh Anderson
Justin Thomas
Paul Estrada
Jose Escalona
Matt Albers
Ben Zobrist
Jason Hirsh
Chance Douglass
Troy Patton
Zack Greinke
Billy Butler
Alex Gordon
Matt Tupman
Marc Kaiser
Troy Tulowitzski
Ian Stewart
Steven Register
Joe Koshansky
Michael Collins
Amalio Diaz
Jake Blalock
Nate Gold
Thomas Diamond
John Danks
Eric Hurley
Taylor Teagarden
John Maberry Jr.
Luis Mendoza
Tim Hutlett
Taylor Buchholz
Brian Bogusevic
Luis Santangelo
Jimmy Barthmaier
Eli Iorg

backtobacke
09-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Felipe Paulino Del Guidice
Jeffery Bianchi
Chris Mcconnelo
Kurt Suzuki
Travis Buck
Kevin Meliloo
Cliff Pennington
Thomas Italiano
Vincent Mazzaro
Nate Hoelscher
Ubaldo Jimenez
Juan Morillo
Chris Ianetta
Shane Lindsay
Chaz Roe
Franklin Morales
Chris Nelson
Charles Nagy
Colby Rasmus
Chris Lambert
Bryan Lahair
Ozzie Navarro
Cody Haerther
Nick Webber
Stewart Tomeranz

And if you have anyone - who was in the 2006 Texas League, [or anything when they were in A ball] or any guys who were in A ball that could end up in AA in 2007 let me know what you have. Im a big Texas League person.

intheminors
09-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I wish I could tell you that I knew that I had even one of these players but you're more than welcome to look at my site - www.intheminors.com (http://www.intheminors.com) - or my photosite - http://ksmith404.photosite.com/

Thanks.

Kyle

worldchamps
09-11-2006, 08:13 PM
I have two game used bats of Chen Feng Chen (sp) and Eric Riggs. These guys both played for the SAn Antonio Missions. They are both Pro Model bats, not players name on them. I believe these are considered to be pre-rookie bats? Both are signed. If you are interested i will email you pictues.

rangersstars@yahoo.com

Bill

suave1477
09-11-2006, 09:29 PM
I have a game used bat from the Brooklyn Cyclones autographed by the whole 2006 Team which just made it to the playoffs. There are a couple top prospects on this team which they have plans to move through the system pretty quick. So you never know who is on this bat that will be next!!!

A lot of there players do make it to the Majors and have become semi stars or super stars.
Mike Jacobs came up to the Mets at the end of 2005 - first time up, hit 4 home runs in a row.
Brian Bannister a star picther for the Mets on the DL right now expected back in the next couple of games.
Scott Kazmir no need to explain who he is - just about one of the biggest mistakes for the Mets to use as trade bait.
Angel Pagan just made his Major League debut with the cubs a month ago
Drew Butera is expected to be the next big Top Prospect Catcher he was with the Cyclones last year and the bumped him all the way up to Triple AAA. He is the son of Major Leaguer Sal Butera.

Let me know if your interested in this bat? you can reach me at admin@gameuseddirect.com

backtobacke
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
bummmmp!

ballofbases@hotmail.com
10-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Just got in some Hunter Pence game used bats (all signed). Let me know if you're interested and I will send you some pics. Thanks.

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

sox83cubs84
12-31-2010, 10:29 PM
There's a road Astros Troy Patton on eBay until

5PM CST, 1/1/11.

Dave Miedema

xpress34
01-01-2011, 02:46 PM
eMail me:

xpress34@comcast. net

I have pieces from three of the players on your list.

Happy New Year!!!

- Smitty

shaunharr
01-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Email me if you are still looking for a Brian Bogusevic bat:

baseballismylifesmh@yahoo.com

Shaun

Klattsy
01-11-2011, 05:08 PM
There where some Blackley boots on eBay for $10.
Seller was "sycamore52" but the ID doesn't come up anymore. I can't remember if they sold or not. They where online in Oct. Had a LOA from Clarks Sports Cards, signed and inscribed with a date that didn't match up to an MLB game. Sig looked good and model was good though. Thats the only Blackley item i've seen around.

Haven't see ANYTHING from Shane Lindsay.

Michael Collins - try Jim Bowley jbowley@thehighlandmint.com - nice bloke and Highland have all the WBC stuff. Travis Blackley was also with the squad in 09 WBC. Just checked the spreadsheet and there is heaps there of those two.

All three are Aussie btw!

Mark.

Klattsy
01-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Shoot Dave, just realised how old this thread was that you revived! Last post from OT was 2006!