PDA

View Full Version : NFL Football Pete Rozelle Model - Oakland Raiders

Dewey2007
07-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm selling an early 80's Wilson NFL football with Pete Rozelle's signature stamped on the ball. I got the ball from the Oakland Raiders training camp here in Alameda, CA where I live when I was a kid. The two letter code on the ball is: E V

You can figure out what year the ball was manufactured by the code. I'm not sure if this ball was a game ball recycled into a practice ball. It has the letter "R" marked on it and not sure what that letter represents. If it's for Raiders or some practice code?? The ball shows wear with lots of scuffing on it and would need to be cleaned up.

Asking $25 shipped for the ball. Ball will be shipped in a medium sized flat rate box so that $10.95 shipping + $14.05 for the ball. I haven't taken any photos of the ball yet so if you are interested e-mail me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu and I can get those out to you later on this evening. I take Paypal, check, or money order.

Thanks!

short84
07-30-2011, 01:55 PM
message sent. thanks

Dewey2007
07-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Ball has been sold. Thanks to the buyer!

RaiderNationPDX
07-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Man, that'll teach me to not check these listings until late. If you've got anything else from the Raiders you're looking to unload, shoot me a message. I'd be very interested. Thanks!

Number13
07-31-2011, 03:07 AM
I hear ya there. I'm a night owl and don't always catch the posts during the day.

Dewey2007
07-31-2011, 02:46 PM
e-mail sent

Man, that'll teach me to not check these listings until late. If you've got anything else from the Raiders you're looking to unload, shoot me a message. I'd be very interested. Thanks!