PDA

View Full Version : University of Texas game/practice used items

dwolfe12345
09-10-2006, 01:51 AM
I am currently looking to get any sort of game or practice used UT football items from players in the last 3-4 years. I dont care if it is from their UT days, or perhaps their NFL days if they made it that far. Some of the names I am lookiing for, but not limited to ( Williams(Roy or Ricky), Vasher, Huff, Griffin, Benson, Johnson, Young (V or S), Wright, Kelson, Okam, Sweed, Snead, Charles, Taylor, Thomas, Allen, Cosby( he may even have baseball items as well), Mangum, any Rose Bowl items from either year, or countless players! I would really like to get a jersey so I can frame it with some of the autographs I have, but cleats, gloves, or helmets would be awesome.

www.jerseydave.com
09-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Hello, I'm not sure if you would be interested, but I have a authentic Texas #25 baseball jersey that was signed by Huston Street in front of me at a Tri-Star show... if interested at all, please let me know..thanks..

David
www.jerseydave.com (http://www.jerseydave.com)

dwolfe12345
09-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the offer Dave, but I am really looking for football items right now. How much are you looking to get for the Huston jersey though? I have a friend that is really big into UT baseball and he has like 45 items or autographs from Huston.

www.jerseydave.com
09-10-2006, 01:09 PM
No problem, if your friend wants it I am only asking $100.00 + shipping for the jersey.. thanks for the response..

David.

dwolfe12345
09-10-2006, 01:12 PM
I'll ask him in the next day or so Dave and I'll let you know