PDA

View Full Version : Excellent transaction with HOF bats

cjclong
07-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Wanted to thank Tim of HOF bats for an excellent transaction with him. A while back I put out word I was looking for a bat from a particular player. Tim remembered and when he got a bat that was also a photo matched home run bat he let me know and worked out a payment issue with me . Tim's a good guy and when the collecting community works together like this I wanted to let the other members here know.

jbsportstuff
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Wanted to thank Tim of HOF bats for an excellent transaction with him. A while back I put out word I was looking for a bat from a particular player. Tim remembered and when he got a bat that was also a photo matched home run bat he let me know and worked out a payment issue with me . Tim's a good guy and when the collecting community works together like this I wanted to let the other members here know.
Tim is great to deal with. I've enjoyed several highly succesful deals with him.

DonFan23
07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Tim is great to deal with. I've enjoyed several highly succesful deals with him.

I echo those sentiments completely. Tim is highly recommended.

dcgreg25
07-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Congrats on a great deal. Like many other forum members I have dealt with Tim in the past and have had only positive experiences.

Rob L
07-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Tim is a true asset to the hobby!