PDA

View Full Version : Misc (& Cheap!) College Basketball, Baseball

ferro39
07-28-2011, 10:09 PM
1) Monmouth University Hawks reversible basketball jersey made by And1 and has the #23 screen printed on both the blue and white sides. The neck tag is washed out, but it measures around 28'' from pit to pit so I guess that's around a XXL(?). Loose threads under the arms (and starting to separate), but otherwise in decent shape--$25 shipped in the US

2) Manhattan Jaspers baseball warmup windbreaker. It's made by Rawlings and is an XL. Wear wise, it shows a couple of very faint stains on the front. They look like they can come out, but I obviously wasnt about to wash wear off--$25 shipped in the US

3) Seton Hall Seton Hall University basketball warm-up wind breaker. It's made by Adidas and is an XL. It has "Seton Hall Basketball" embroidered on the left breast and the Adidas logo on the right side. On the left arm is a "Big East Conference" patch, and on the rear neck is a Pirates logo. There is a #15 penned in black marker on the neck tag--$55 shipped in the US

Pics can be seen here: http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2443356530099825289wZviEC

email me with any inquiries: ferro39@yahoo.com

ferro39
07-30-2011, 02:52 PM
would like to move these. open to reasonable offers.