PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Tickets!!!!! 2 LL Row 8!

BergerKing22784
07-27-2011, 07:48 AM
So my buddy is going to sell me 2 Ravens season tickets for this season and of course nobody likes paying for pre season games so this is my way of both hooking up my friends with a deal and also getting rid of my preseason games...

If your willing to buy the Chiefs preseaon game at face value I will sell you the Browns 12/24 or the Bengals 11/20 at face value.

For those of you who dont think this is all that great of a deal go check out stubhub right now for ticket prices. These seats are in section 138 row 8 and on stubhub for those games right now a single seat before fee's is listed around $160 per ticket. After buyers fees and shippign your looking at roughly $175 for 1 ticket. Face value on these seats is $90.

So for $360+ $15 for paypal fees and shipping you are getting 2 tickets to a preseason game and 2 tickets to either the Browns or Bengals. So its like basically getting the preseason game free. Shoot you could even sell the preseason game to recoup some of your money if you wanted.

Anyway I am making this offer to my friends first before I just straight up sell those games 2 regular season games for profit and basically pay for my pre season games..

FYI Ravens warm up right in front of your face in these seats.. They come up running to this area trying to pump up the crowd and what not... Its a fun time.

email me at brian.berger@cablespeed.com

BergerKing22784
07-27-2011, 07:51 AM
I do have tickets in hand.

BergerKing22784
08-01-2011, 12:04 PM
I'd also consider a trade and cash.