PDA

View Full Version : Ebay right for sale more

yanks12025
07-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Hello,

Does anyone else get tired of seeing people buy items on ebay, then not even a week later their listed on their site for a huge mark up then what they paid. I know it's all part of the business, and I do it sometimes. But it's getting tired, seeing items bought then just put on their site.

freddiefreeman5
07-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Hello,

Does anyone else get tired of seeing people buy items on ebay, then not even a week later their listed on their site for a huge mark up then what they paid. I know it's all part of the business, and I do it sometimes. But it's getting tired, seeing items bought then just put on their site.

That sentence just invalidated your entire aurgument, sorry.

yanks12025
07-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Not when he does it every item he buys. I only do it once or twice(plus i dont even own a website, so I believe there's a huge difference.

trsent
07-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I guess you should bid more the first time it is listed or you have nothing to complain about. Buying on eBay has become an art.

MLB~NUT
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM
LOL, hes aggrivated, yet does the same... Hmmm:confused:

CampWest
07-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Its like when a Card Shop would buy inventory then put it up for sale... Or a farmer picks tomatos and takes them to market...

Things like that just drive me nuts.

They should just keep it for a while and tie up their money.

jppopma
07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
If they are flipping the items and they are not selling, I am not sure where they are really getting ahead. Alot of sellers will buy something in an auction and then relist it with a higher price as a buy it now.

They are just waiting for the buyers who pull things up on a whim and want something right then and there. If it works, they do well....if they don't sell, then they are stuck with a jersey just like you would be.

nycpropain
07-30-2011, 09:20 AM
So you are complaining about something you do yourself and now its tired? Thats odd.