PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: #13 Jerseys

Number13
07-23-2011, 12:54 AM
HI All,
I'm new to the game used realm, but not collecting. Collected baseball cards for years, but changed up my game and clearing out the cards and only collecting jerseys #13. At this point, I'd be interested in college and pro's, any sport. I bought a couple jerseys probably about 15 years ago and at this point have bought 2 more so far. I'm going to the National and hopefully I can add quite a few more. Plus not sure how much I should be paying for jerseys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

pags13
07-23-2011, 06:03 AM
Eric:

I have quite a few baseball game used jerseys and warm ups that are all #13's. Email me at jspayd@hotmail.com and I will send you what teams and players I have remaining. Hope to hear from you.

Jody

larry bourget
07-23-2011, 10:07 PM
I have a 2007 road Detroit Tigers #13 Vance Wilson, and a 2007 home Toronto Blue Jays #13 Sal Fasano with SP patch, if you have any interest in these, if your interested in pics, LMK.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Number13
07-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Thanks guys,
I will be going to the National and take stock of what I picked up, and of course budget and get back to you guys then. Until then, if you guys have pics of your stuff that would be great.

bigtime59
07-24-2011, 11:04 AM
I am liquidating my collection. There are several #13s to be had.
Please email me for the full list.
Thanks,

Number13
07-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the info. One of the first threads I read had your list of items and I've already written down I think every #13 you have. :) After looking at my budget after the National I will get back to you and see what you have left. I know I wouldn't be able to buy them all at once, but, if possible, over time, try to get most of them.
Thanks

jppopma
07-24-2011, 07:59 PM

I replied to your message about the National and included one that I have (hadn't read this post yet).

If you are trying to budget, I'd say that Bigtime has some deals that you will not be able to match at the National. It may be worth picking up some items from him, or at least taking his list to the National with you to compare prices.

I know the dealers hate to read this, but I'm all for saving you some money and also helping Bigtime sell some of his items. You will soon see that there are just as many transactions between collectors as between dealers. We have a good community here and try to all help eachother out (pointing jerseys out to you, not bidding on #13 jerseys we know you are going for, and helping out guys who are looking to sell off some items).

Number13
07-25-2011, 12:55 AM
John,

Taking Bigtime's list is a great idea. Thanks. The prices of his jerseys were about what I expected as far as price. It will be a great tool. I've only been on here a couple days and feel very good about the people that are on here. I have already got some great leads and ideas. It's a great community to belong to and am glad I found you guys.

Number13
07-29-2011, 05:18 AM
Just curious but am looking into collecting helmets #13 also. Not sure if this is going to stretch me too much with the number, but we'll see.:D

CampWest
08-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Just curious but am looking into collecting helmets #13 also. Not sure if this is going to stretch me too much with the number, but we'll see.:D

Helmet, Jersey and Hat... All #13.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=44458

NeonStatus
08-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Not my listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seattle-Sonics-Jerome-James-Game-Worn-Warm-Up-Jacket-/260840977843?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbb5575b3

Seattle Sonics #13 warm up jacket.