PDA

View Full Version : "Authentic" jerseys on NFL auctions?

Falcon
07-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Has anyone ever won one? Do they look like team issued jerseys? From the looks of the photos, they look like they do but not sure.

Shipp_96
07-21-2011, 10:38 PM
This was answered in an older thread, but since I initially asked the question I will be glad to answer it. They have a game issued cut, (sleeves, length) but they are not cut to the specific players dimensions.

For example, Reevis is tagged 10-44 (per his JO Sports GU tagging) you might get a 10-50 collar tag and incorrect sleeves or length, since they are generic cuts and are not for his actual game issued or game worn jersey.

hockeytigers
07-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Some are exactly the same as the players jerseys. I have obtained a couple of the Authentic jerseys from NFL Auctions and I compared them to the game used jerseys and the two that I have purchased were exact. I don't think they are all, but some of them are...

fbchiefs879
07-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Is this what people are selling on ebay as "game issued jerseys authenticated by psa / dna?"

Falcon
07-29-2011, 09:02 PM
For example, look at this jersey posted on NFL Auctions right now as an "Authentic Jersey". The sleeves look odd to my untrained eye. They don't look like the retail one's in the store but it looks a bit large to be a game cut. Any insight?