PDA

View Full Version : Ravens black jerseys up for auction

Eric
12-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone

The Baltimore Ravens has put up for auction their 10th anniversary black jerseys which they will wear in two weeks. Here's the auction description
Want a piece of Baltimore Ravens history?
Up for bid is the authentic 10th Anniversary black game jersey worn in the season opener on 9/11/05 against the Indianapolis Colts and will be worn for the 12/19/2005 Monday Night Game against the Green Bay Packers. This exclusive piece will be autographed on the front and back numbers of the jersey following the Monday Night Game and can be guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas. Every jersey comes with a certificate of authenticity from PSA/DNA and the NFL. This is your chance to own a piece of Ravens History!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZravens-auctionsQQhtZ-1

Soonerfan65
12-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Hi Eric, thanks for the heads up, and everyone stay away from the jersey i want. lol

John:D

mchmaj
12-06-2005, 02:05 PM
you guys also got choices, if you are the winner one of the RAVENS black 10th anniv game jerseys, AS i asked the ravens-auction seller, you can ask the ravens to NOT TO HAVE the jerseys signed or you want them signed, my opinion, have the jerseys SIGNED hurts the value in some way, BUT for the hall of famers, the auto will be in better values.
so you do have choices if u are the winner for one of ravens black jerseys :)

good luck !

Soonerfan65
12-12-2005, 11:48 PM
WOW!! The one i wanted ended up getting out of my range pretty quickly and went for 2500 bucks; i know it's for a charity, but some people must have more money than they know what to do with. :(

John

pietraynor
12-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Anyone else notice these have the "04" tagging in the neck? I know it happens/has happened before w/ other teams, just thought it was odd.