PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints selling game worn jerseys

perlman9
07-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Didn't know if everyone knew, but the saints are selling their game worn jerseys. Range from 500 to 10K for a Brees. But they do have Chase Daniels for $750.
Here is the link to all their jerseys
http://www.neworleanssaintsteamshop.com/?pagemax=all&v=saints_jerseys_game-worn

Mattapan03
07-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Good lord those prices are steep.

Vikingshelmetguy
07-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Good lord those prices are steep.

Gosh, I wonder sometimes who the collectors are out there who have enough spare cash to drop $10,000 on a single game worn jersey. I know they are out there, as I have seen game worn NFL jerseys sell on JO Sports for several thousand dollars a piece.

hockeytigers
07-13-2011, 08:23 AM
They have had these jerseys for sale for at least 2 months and not one has sold. Hmmm...wouldn't that tell you something?

They recently changed the format of the site and it is worse than it was previously. The old site, told you how many repairs were on the jerseys and the use...this one does not.

They have a couple that I want, but not spending the crazy prices to get one. Looking for a 50% off sale...does anyone have a coupon?

saintsfan
07-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Sigh, makes me long for the days when I could walk into the Black and Gold shop in Metairie and buy gobs of them for $50.

He's lying!! !!!!!!!!

Well check this out. This is some of them.

Game used and issued jerseys were $50. Practice jerseys were $25. I bought bunches of both. There were no Bush or Brees on the rack, but they were in fact on a circular rack just like the new "authentic" jerseys and you could fondle all you want. The management said it was a one time deal. I gave some away at Christmas and sold some for tidy profit. I still have three or four. I gave practice jerseys to my twin God children who used them for high school practice, much to the envy of their team mates at Notre Dame High School. I was able to put a Joel Setterstrom jersey in his dad's hands (the dad told me his other son Mark was a player on the Rams) and another jersey went to the girlfriend of a player (Ahmad Brooks) who was going to give it to him for a present. I made contact with a fullback who had been cut. I offered him his jersey. He didn't want it (what??? I guess he was bitter).The good old days just a few short seasons ago. Nobody in New Orleans had any money after Katrina. Tom

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/R7000/saints.jpg