PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett Game Worn Signed Rookie Shoes

nbafan_4_life
07-09-2011, 11:42 PM
I have a pair of Garnett Rookie shoes signed. Its his full signature and not just the KG21 he does now. $500 or best offer. Thanks nbaguy4life@yahoo.com

AutographAddiction
07-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Still have the brewer jersey I paid for and never recieved?
Interesting new email address, by the way. What was wrong with the last one? Too many fellow collectors kindly asking where their items were, maybe?
;)
I don't usually feud on the forum, but you leave me no choice. I tried emailing you prior to this post to talk there before I exposed you but my email wouldn't send. Delivery failure notice? I'm no tech-expert, but could it be that my email is blocked? Or have you already shut down this email as well?

Buyers beware. Shoes could be great and transaction run smoothly, but take caution in dealing with this guy.

I didn't want to post on this but i felt like I needed to warn the fellow collectors about my past experience. I wouldn't want anyone else being scammed.

Thanks, and have a good day everyone.

dwolfe12345
07-10-2011, 03:38 AM
What is his name and where is he from? I think I have had dealings with this person in the past as well.

AutographAddiction
07-10-2011, 06:45 AM
He told me he was Matthew Wilson from Tigard, Oregon. His email address was his guu name @ yahoo.com. Now, a few months later, he's changed to a very similar email which is listed on this page in his post.

Feel free to jump in Nbafan/nbaguy if you'd like to explain yourself. But in my case, there was/is no excuse.

sportscentury
07-10-2011, 06:54 AM
He told me he was Matthew Wilson from Tigard, Oregon. His email address was his guu name @ yahoo.com. Now, a few months later, he's changed to a very similar email which is listed on this page in his post.

Feel free to jump in Nbafan/nbaguy if you'd like to explain yourself. But in my case, there was/is no excuse.

Matthew Wilson? That is odd. On GUU, he is registered by the name Mike Wilks. On his yahoo email, he is registered by the name Mike Wills (as opposed to Wilks with a k).

I appreciate the "heads up" emails I received from GUU members before moving forward with any purchases from him.

AutographAddiction -- I hope he responds and makes things right with you.

d2ray13
07-10-2011, 02:38 PM
sheesh.... when does it end? this guy also had these posted yesterday, and had 1,300 obo.

thanks for calling out another scam artist. (or lack of the word, artist ;))

at least my potential scammer got creative with his name and email address.

also love the fact the he hasn't said a word. :D