PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Hess Freddie Freeman HR catch

lakeerie92
07-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Kyle, Did you catch Freddie Freeman's 1st inning HR today? If so that is one heck of a week. It was hard to tell when I saw it on Baseball Tonight it looked like you. If so I photo matched you with the ball.

kylehess10
07-05-2011, 10:11 AM
I hate to say it wasn't me, but I was wearing the same jersey though! I sometimes wear my red alternate bat boy jersey to games, but I never sit in the outfield. I'm always within the first 10 rows above the Braves dugout for every game.

lakeerie92
07-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Darn, the guy had spiked hair too. I remembered the red bat boy jersey, but based on you pictures I figured you wouldn't be in the outfield too often.

kylehess10
07-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Darn, the guy had spiked hair too. I remembered the red bat boy jersey, but based on you pictures I figured you wouldn't be in the outfield too often.

The spikes are actually gone now! I had spikey hair since 7th grade..it's time for a change :D

A lot of people don't recognize me anymore though, I guess that's the downside to it

camarokids
07-05-2011, 03:55 PM
A lot of people don't recognize me anymore though, I guess that's the downside to it

Could be a good thing! You could sneak up on some of your old girlfriends, hit on them and would not know it was you!!

kylehess10
07-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Could be a good thing! You could sneak up on some of your old girlfriends, hit on them and would not know it was you!!

Unfortunately they've already recognized me though :D

lakeerie92
07-05-2011, 04:58 PM

Why would you ever want to hit on an old girlfriend? They are old news for a reason.

kylehess10
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Why would you ever want to hit on an old girlfriend? They are old news for a reason.

I don't exactly hit on them...just randomly run into them from time to time, and I quickly walk in another direction :D