PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dealt with J And L Memorabilia?

brewcrew
06-14-2011, 10:03 AM
They are based in Arizona, I think. Loads of Cubs game worn stuff and random memorabilia. I emailed the owner about a month ago and we exchanged a few emails and then he dropped off the map. Their website is no longer operational. I hope nothing happened to the guy...but I wondered if any of you had ever dealt with him before. Jim Themelis is his name. Thanks!

BIGSTIG
06-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes,

Jim and his wife are great people. He is a big Cubs fan, and has always had decent stuff. I have acquired Walton, Grace and D. Smith bats from him, and all were really nice. I know a fellow member traded him some items for a Mark Grace jersey a few years back. They moved to AZ a couple years ago, I have dealt with him since, I also hope nothing is wrong.

Nick

sox83cubs84
06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes,

Jim and his wife are great people. He is a big Cubs fan, and has always had decent stuff. I have acquired Walton, Grace and D. Smith bats from him, and all were really nice. I know a fellow member traded him some items for a Mark Grace jersey a few years back. They moved to AZ a couple years ago, I have dealt with him since, I also hope nothing is wrong.

Nick

I wasn't sure what had happened to him, myself. I did business with him off and on in the 1990s...he never disappointed me.:)

Dave Miedema