PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Really IS A LOSER !

dirtyla2000
06-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Did anyone catch his post game press conference ! He was asked by a reporter about how he felt about the people who were rooting against him and the Heat.To paraphrase his comments he went on to explain how he will get up in the morning and continue to lead a great life while the haters will get up in the morning and will continue to lead a meaningless one! In other words for myself and anyone else who hated how Bosch and James left there teams out to dry and rooted for Dirk and the Mavs,well we are losers! Please try and catch the comments somewhere, while Lebron lives a life that we could only dream of.

mbenga28
06-13-2011, 07:53 AM
if he said meaningless, perhaps he's right. look at some of you sports fans, worshipping athletes as if they are Gods, spending so much time and money on products they endorse, autographs and even the items. can't really hate on him because you and I created him.

trsent
06-13-2011, 08:07 AM
Did anyone catch his post game press conference ! He was asked by a reporter about how he felt about the people who were rooting against him and the Heat.To paraphrase his comments he went on to explain how he will get up in the morning and continue to lead a great life while the haters will get up in the morning and will continue to lead a meaningless one! In other words for myself and anyone else who hated how Bosch and James left there teams out to dry and rooted for Dirk and the Mavs,well we are losers! Please try and catch the comments somewhere, while Lebron lives a life that we could only dream of.

Sounds like LeBron has been attending the WWE school of how to give interviews!

cohibasmoker
06-13-2011, 09:40 AM
if he said meaningless, perhaps he's right. look at some of you sports fans, worshipping athletes as if they are Gods, spending so much time and money on products they endorse, autographs and even the items they wear while we lead mundane lives engaging in monotonous toil. can't really hate on him because you and I created him.

Kind of a blunt statement but pretty much on point and/or correct.

sox83cubs84
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Lebron seems to be going out of his way to try and become the most hated man in the NBA.

BTW: I asked Lebron to give me change for a dollar before Game 6. He only gave me 75 cents back...he had no 4th quarter.

Dave Miedema

LastingsMilledge85
06-13-2011, 05:29 PM
BTW: I asked Lebron to give me change for a dollar before Game 6. He only gave me 75 cents back...he had no 4th quarter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

camarokids
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM
if he said meaningless, perhaps he's right. look at some of you sports fans, worshipping athletes as if they are Gods, spending so much time and money on products they endorse, autographs and even the items. can't really hate on him because you and I created him.

There is a lot of truth in this post! Take away the millions of fans and all the people who care about the sport, what would happen? Take away the people who spend money going to the games and buying the merchandise, how would the owners pay their bloated salaries?

I doubt any of that would happen, there are just too many faithful fans who love the great sports with a ton of history.

Skizzick
06-14-2011, 09:57 AM
You are posting this on a forum where a good number of people gather to talk about how they paid a lot of money for an item used a couple times by an athlete.

Lebron has made himself into a heel, and he should embrace it. Don't attack the fans because they don't want you to win. JUST SHUT UP AND WIN!

both-teams-played-hard
06-14-2011, 01:12 PM
How many people think Scottie Pippen would have made the Hall-of-Fame, if he never played with Jordan?

sox83cubs84
06-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Why did Lebron decide to not attend college?

He knew he'd tank at Finals time.:D

Dave Miedema

jbsportstuff
06-15-2011, 04:46 PM
How many people think Scottie Pippen would have made the Hall-of-Fame, if he never played with Jordan?
Not a chance. His comments are extreme sour grapes talking.

ivo610
06-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Yes Pippen still would have gone to the HOF. I think people forget how good a defender he was, on top of being dominate at his position. Neither Jordan or Pippen won without each other.

freddiefreeman5
06-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Lebron is not a loser, he is the monster that we created. Super huge salaries create a much less competitive player in my opinion. He chokes in big games because he doesn't care. He doesn't have to care.

If you are making so much money that you can retire today and never have to work again, then what is the incintive to do your best?
You can say competition is a motivator and you are correct for some, but not all. And that motivation is less and less easy to spot these days.

Back when players only got big bucks after years of proving they were worth it the competition was much better.

Now you sign a 18-22 year old to a multi million dollar contract without ever proving they are worth it. What is their motivation when they already have everything?

alltimegiants
06-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Why did Lebron decide to not attend college?

He knew he'd tank at Finals time.:D

Dave Miedema

Good oNE !!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

BostonSportsFan
06-15-2011, 10:53 PM

How many people think Michael Jordan would have won 6 championships without Scottie Pippen. That arguement is very old and so terribly off to me. Jordan would never have won half his titles without Pippen. Another poster is correct they both needed each other. I am as big of a Jordan fan as anyone but we have turned this guy into a saint. There is a portion of the population that think this guy could have gone to the local YMCA picked up four guys and beaten any of the teams he defeated for the championship with that team. He is the greatest to play the game but lets not get carried away.

I also agree with another poster, LeBron has no incentive to win at all cost unless he has that killer instinct fire that burns deep inside that forces him to be the best and I don't think he does. Players like Jordan, Kobe, are a once in a lifetime type. They have a fire that burns within that few can understand and know. They are driven to succeed no matter the lengths they must go to. You simply cannot teach that, you either have it or you don't and LeBron clearly does not despite what he says.

Joe

ivo610
06-16-2011, 10:57 AM
He played MVP like in the chicago series so to me this seems blown out of proportion, but watev.

If Jordan played now he wouldnt connect to the fans the way he did in the 80s and 90s. I dont think I have ever heard a positive Jordan story. Or a positive Pippen story for that matter. Didnt Jordan punch a teammate in the face in practice? Did either of them tip? The stories I have heard from the Gibsons waitstaff were pretty bad as well.

Jordan will always be my childhood hero but I never want to meet the guy and ruin that.