PDA

View Full Version : My 1st game-used bat

MLB~NUT
06-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Just got this Stephen Drew Game used bat, looked it up on MLB database says it was cracked in New York on April 22, 2011 when the Diamondbacks played the Mets against Mike Pelfry. I also noticed the Diamondbacks played the Reds the night before and Drew homered in the 9th off Cordero, wonder if this is the same bat???

frikativ54
06-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Congrats on your first MLB Authenticated bat. I'm sure it will be the first of many to come. I don't really have many bats, but I remember my first with an MLB hologram; it was pretty neat to be able to look up when the bat was cracked. It was an Eduardo Perez bat that I got back at a Mariners sale a few years ago. :)

Good luck to you!

Dach0sen0ne
06-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Only one mark noticeable during the HR at bat.

justinbittner220
06-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Whether it's the HR bat or not, I'm sure someone on here will gladly help you out and figure it out.

The simple fact that this is your first bat is fantastic. Drew is a very undervalued player and his items will only climb in value.

Congratulations on your pickup.

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Heres some picks of the barrel with that mark looking to be in the same spot in the pic of Drews at bat when he homered (A match)???

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Only one mark noticeable during the HR at bat.
Heres a pic of the same area of my bat it looks to have the same mark as the homer bat aginst the Reds, any opinion or any more help? thanks Todd

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Congrats on your first MLB Authenticated bat. I'm sure it will be the first of many to come. I don't really have many bats, but I remember my first with an MLB hologram; it was pretty neat to be able to look up when the bat was cracked. It was an Eduardo Perez bat that I got back at a Mariners sale a few years ago. :)

Good luck to you!

Yeah I got it for only $75.00 on the diamondbacks MLB auction site, it was described as uncracked which I thought was great, but it clearly has about a 8 inch crack in it!

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Whether it's the HR bat or not, I'm sure someone on here will gladly help you out and figure it out.

The simple fact that this is your first bat is fantastic. Drew is a very undervalued player and his items will only climb in value.

Congratulations on your pickup.

Thank you

Dach0sen0ne
06-12-2011, 07:55 PM
SO, whats the consensus?

frikativ54
06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
SO, whats the consensus?

Haha! That's pretty freakin' awesome. It's a dead-on match. :D

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 09:15 PM
SO, whats the consensus?

I'd say with much thanks for your great help, its not only the bat cracked against Mike Pelfry from the Mets, on the 22nd of April, but also the bat he hit a 9th inning against the Reds pitcher Cordero on the 21st of April, wow that really cool!

MLB~NUT
06-12-2011, 09:17 PM
SO, whats the consensus?
by the way thats awsome how you aligned the bats like that, is that done with photo software. Drop me aline toddman26@sbcglobal.net