PDA

View Full Version : hauls of shame thoughts

prichmond
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I may be opening a big can of worms with this one and apologize in advance if I am. I have been reading the hauls of shame web site and other comments about Peter Nash on line. Seems that Mr. Nash is out to get a few people in our hobby. In the effort to educate myself should I not bothering spending the time reading his materials?

Thanks Pete

ironmanfan
06-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Why wouldn't you?

While it's obvious he has an axe to grind with more than one individual, I haven't really read anything that was shown not to be true....

He has certainly changed my thoughts about the late Barry Halper for sure...

both-teams-played-hard
06-08-2011, 12:15 PM
I may be opening a big can of worms with this one and apologize in advance if I am. I have been reading the hauls of shame web site and other comments about Peter Nash on line. Seems that Mr. Nash is out to get a few people in our hobby. In the effort to educate myself should I not bothering spending the time reading his materials?

Thanks Pete
In the effort to better educate yourself, you should read every amount of information possible.

sylbry
06-08-2011, 12:25 PM
It is refreshing to see someone finally expose some of the pretending that goes on with vintage "game used" material.

lcstate collector
06-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Link to site http://haulsofshame.com/