PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Reds Game Used - Chris Sabo

r_to_the_2nd@yahoo.com
06-05-2011, 10:12 PM
1 Game Used Cleat of Chris Sabo.
I traded an item of mine for this cleat. I was hoping to be able to track down the other one, but have been unsuccessful thus far. I have decided to sell it due to not having both cleats and I have shifted the focus of my collection from a broad many things to a few narrow things. When I got the this cleat it was already signed by Chris Sabo. The person I got the cleat from was given the cleat directly from Chris Sabo. He took them off after a game and gave them to him and his friend - each getting one cleat. Before giving them the cleats he signed them. Over time it faded and recently I saw Chris at a signing and had him update the autograph with a blue paint pen. The person I got them from believes he got them from Chris in 1989. Chris said these are the same cleats he wore in the Kroger commercial in 1989. I am asking $75 deliver dor this item.

1 1987 Game Used Pair of Pants w/ Styrrups:
The pants are signed and inscribed 'Game Used' in black sharpie. Styrrups are unsigned. These pants were worn during spring training. Asking $100 delivered.

e-Mail for pics.

Thanks!