PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined GUU!!!!

LostExpo
06-04-2011, 11:48 AM
I joined game used universe the other day because i have gotten plenty of great information from the forums in the past about baseball jerseys and i decided to go ahead and join up so i can post..... I love baseball, art (especially embroidery), baseball jerseys, music, and just plain having fun. I am not easily offended so please do not be afraid to contact me ( I consider myself an expert on authentic baseball jerseys so if you need to know anything about yours ask me).................. with that said i wanna tell you all what i collect........ I collect authentic baseball jerseys that are NOT game used and that are NOT signed (i do not have enough money to afford jerseys that are game used/signed) MY HOLY GRAIL...... my holy grail is an Expos away jersey from 1993, 1997, or 1998, ANY player, it must fit like an L- XL (i only collect jerseys that fit me)............Have a good one everybody!

Take care,
Joe, The Lost Expo

frikativ54
06-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are some players whose jerseys are cheaper than retail authentics; maybe stick to collecting those. Good luck. There are some really nice people on here who are very helpful when it comes to collecting. I hope you enjoy your stay.

LostExpo
06-04-2011, 12:25 PM
I don't mind getting authentics of players who stunk....... don't mind at all........ like i said i am WAY more concerned about the fact that the jersey is authentic than what player it is............ it amazes me how many people just believe the fact that their sports memorabilia is game used/signed......... i mean where is the proof.......... you would not belive how many signatures out there that look 99.99% real, people make paperwork look 99.99% real to........... and "game used"........ i am sorry but unless you saw that player "game use" that item then how can you know 100%.......... that is the other huge reason why i don't collect signed/game used jerseys

Titans74
06-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Welcome!

sox83cubs84
06-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Hop on board...there's plenty of room.:)

Dave Miedema

Billy77
06-05-2011, 12:39 AM
WelCome aboard!!!!

Billy

NeonStatus
06-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the club.