PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined GUU!!!!!!!

LostExpo
06-04-2011, 11:37 AM
I joined game used universe the other day because i have gotten plenty of great information from the forums in the past about baseball jerseys and i decided to go ahead and join up so i can post..... I love baseball, art (especially embroidery), baseball jerseys, music, and just plain having fun. I am not easily offended so please do not be afraid to contact me ( I consider myself an expert on authentic baseball jerseys so if you need to know anything about yours ask me).................. with that said i wanna tell you all what i collect........ I collect authentic baseball jerseys that are NOT game used and that are NOT signed (i do not have enough money to afford jerseys that are game used/signed) MY HOLY GRAIL...... my holy grail is an Expos away jersey from 1993, 1997, or 1998, ANY player, it must fit like an L- XL (i only collect jerseys that fit me)............Have a good one everybody!

-Joe, The Lost Expo

Manram
06-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum

camarokids
06-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Welcome Joe!

You would be surprised on inexpensive game used jerseys are. At the Reds Team Store last year, you could buy game used jerseys cheaper than authentics. Granted I am not talking the superstars, but actual game used jerseys!

LostExpo
06-04-2011, 10:49 PM
well i dont care who the player is, i dont care if its the worst Expos player in the history of the team, i just want it to be an authentic Russell athletic in a size that fits like a L-Xl 1998 Expos away jersey and i gotta get it for a good price because i dont have much money...... oddly i would prefere it to be a player with a 2 digit number (because of the extra embroidery) ......... call me crazy, call me crazy, i dont care that is my holy grail