PDA

View Full Version : Felix Hernandez / Michael Pineda dual signed ball

primeradriver
06-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Have a dual signed baseball of King Felix and Michael Pineda. I acquired the Felix auto at FanFest this year. The Pineda auto from a Mill Creek Sports public signing yesterday.

Asking $140 shipped OBO. Shipped price applies to US residents only.

WILL BE SHIPPED WITH NEW, UV PROTECTION, BASEBALL CUBE.

Easiest way to get a hold of me is via email. thereignstate@hotmail.com

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1374/imag00721.jpg

frikativ54
06-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Have a dual signed baseball of King Felix and Michael Pineda. I acquired the Felix auto at FanFest this year.

Lucky you to catch Felix at FanFest; was he a nice guy? I got there an hour and a half early, but I still couldn't score a Felix ticket. Would have liked to meet him, but I met Dustin Ackley instead, which was pretty cool. Ackley was very nice and signed my ball on the sweet spot.

primeradriver
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
We lined up at the homeplate entrance around 9:00am (I think). The line was already past the Team Store. We indeed lucked out and got our Felix tickets.

By the time we got our signatures you could tell he was a little tired. For the kids and a few lucky folks he was inscribing 'Cy Young 2010'.

frikativ54
06-03-2011, 09:41 PM
We lined up at the homeplate entrance around 9:00am (I think). The line was already past the Team Store. We indeed lucked out and got our Felix tickets.

By the time we got our signatures you could tell he was a little tired. For the kids and a few lucky folks he was inscribing 'Cy Young 2010'.

Wow. Neat experience. Good luck selling. :)