PDA

View Full Version : Help Manny Ramirez bat

geoff
09-01-2006, 06:18 PM
I have a Carolina Clubs not game used bat i need help with.I bought it from the same guy here in Baltimore that i got a few others but i don't kmow if this is game issued or a store model or just a showcase bat.Any help would be great as i know there are a few that collect Manny bats.Here is a pic of the bat.I might want too sell this bat as well.I want too know what i can get for the bat or what its worth.Email me at geof631@yahoo.com or leave a reply.Thanks Geoff

jon_8_us
09-01-2006, 06:50 PM
I probably pay more attention to and own more Ramirez bats then just one on this site and thats Bob Texeira.I have seem more Carolina clubs just like this(no use) then any Ramirez bat out there.
jon

gameused
09-02-2006, 03:19 AM
Geoff,

That Manny CC bat looks like a game issued bat. I remember seeing a game used Manny CC bat for sale on ebay and the seller also had a 8X10 photo of Manny swinging a CC bat during a game.

What's the length of the bat and is his uniform number written on the ends? Manny usually swings a 34 inch bat, I have one Manny Ramirez bat that measures 35 inches. I would put the value at around $100 but you never know it my go for more on ebay.

Thanks, Bobby

geoff
09-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Bobby 34 inches and there is nothing on the top or bottom written in.Thanks i might try ebay in a few weeks.Thanks Geoff