PDA

View Full Version : Coors field death

jobathenut
05-26-2011, 10:45 PM
I dont if someone posted this already.But last tuesday a 27 year old man fell 20 feet to his death at coors field.It was in the 7th inning of the afternoon game vs the diamondbacks.The report said that he was sliding down the rail of the staircase and lost his balance and fell over to the concrete......Now i dont want to be harsh as it is sad someone lost thier life and the family has to deal with it.But its the second time i have heard of this happening.And before people blame everything other then the person, as they tend to do.People have to have more awareness of things that could go wrong.Life is precious and you should live that way.I would never and have never wanted to do that even as a kid.If i can see that its a 20 foot drop if something goes wrong then i dont do it.Its a darn shame that someone lost thier life doing something like this.

freddiefreeman5
05-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Life can change instantly. I feel bad for the man and his family but it was his own fault. Stupid hurt and sometimes kills. None of us are imune to it either. We all take chances and make stupid decisions.