PDA

View Full Version : Warning EBAY SELLER "brewcrew82_1"

SkubeBats
05-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I just want to let everyone on here know his name is Mike Schultz and he sell's nothing but fake game used items on here and on EBAY. You can do a search on here for the name Mike Schultz. You will find out he is nothing but a jerk and a con artist. Stay away from him and his items. He is selling a Braun bat that I once owned. When I owned the bat it didn't have any use and no its shows lots of use. Please look up my post "Ryan Braun 2009 Sam bat. You can see pics of my Braun bat and pictures of his Braun bat and you will see their the same bats. Jsut stay away from him and his items.

SkubeBats
05-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Here are pictures of the Braun when I owned and now how it looks while he's selling it on EBAY. You can see the 2 bats are the same one. He just added ue to it.

Neely8
05-26-2011, 10:19 AM
So it's just a coincidence you guys have the same last name right? What are the odds of that?

SkubeBats
05-26-2011, 10:38 AM
He isn't a familiy relation at all. There's are a lot of Schultz's living in Wisconsin. This state has a lot of German families living here. Please don't put me in the same boat with him just because we share the same last name. I'm one of the good guys not like him.

freddiefreeman5
05-26-2011, 11:59 AM
So it's just a coincidence you guys have the same last name right? What are the odds of that?
Why would he be telling on himself? Think before you type.

frikativ54
05-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Did you sell the bat to him? If not, how do he obtain the lumber?

kprst6
05-26-2011, 01:19 PM

I thought the same thing but didn't feel like responding.

frikativ54
05-26-2011, 01:24 PM

Don't worry about it. I had the same question a few years ago when I first had the dealings with the bat forger.

I can confirm that Jamie's a nice guy, not someone causing trouble like the seller of the bat.

SkubeBats
05-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I sold this bat to another Brewers collector in Milwaukee who in turn ended up selling this bat to Mike Schultz. That's how he ended up with this bat.

jjkraner
05-26-2011, 10:11 PM
What about his yount and molitor items are those fakes?

SkubeBats
05-26-2011, 10:40 PM
I'll tell you Josh I wouldn't buy anything from this guy and I mean anything. Look at each of the bats he is selling they all have the same kind of ball marks on them. I was told by several people that he goes to a local batting cage to make the bats look used. You can see there funny looking.

freddiefreeman5
05-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I appreciate the warning. Thank you for bringing this to the boards attention.

Neely8
05-29-2011, 08:57 AM

How about you think before you reply. I wasn't accusing him of anything. I was just making the point that it is ironic they have the same last name. Obviously you interpreted my comment the wrong way.

freddiefreeman5
05-29-2011, 10:20 AM
How about you think before you reply. I wasn't accusing him of anything. I was just making the point that it is ironic they have the same last name. Obviously you interpreted my comment the wrong way.
Obviously I wasn't the only one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Billy77
05-29-2011, 11:14 AM
I sent him a question on one of the Molitor bats he has up an Ebay...Any paperwork/COA from where the bat came from.

he sent a pissed meassage back..."Read the discription." By the way...description does not have anything regarding paperwork...thus my question for it. And he stated he recieved from a "reliable" source back in the day.

Then I asked..."is this a game bat or used in a batting cage? LOL

Reply..."Game used not batting practice at all! thanks."

Wanted to rile him up...

There was a guy back in the 1980's basball card show circuit by the name of Ron Dross, who used to forge a ton of autographs like Mantle, etc...He has since disappered off the face of the earth after pissing some one off!!!;)

sox83cubs84
05-29-2011, 04:19 PM
There was a guy back in the 1980's basball card show circuit by the name of Ron Dross, who used to forge a ton of autographs like Mantle, etc...He has since disappered off the face of the earth after pissing some one off!!!;)

I remember Dross...he ran New York area card shows in the early 1980s to cover for his dishonest activities.
Most amazing: after Dan Dischley sold the old card publication The Trader Speaks to Suni Jackson, Dross wrote a column for TTS titled Autograph Authenticity.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dave Miedema

SkubeBats
05-31-2011, 12:59 PM
I have now received several email and EBAY messages from this jerk. Now he is threatening me with bodley harm. Also he is now making fun of my DAD who has been battilling cancer for over 9 1/2 years. How low can this guy go. What a scum ball!!

As of today I have turned all my information on him and his messages over to my local police who said they would be happy to help me put an end to this jerks games.

freddiefreeman5
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Cowards used to get drunk for courage, now they just need a keyboard.

freddiefreeman5
06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
His Yount helmet, ebay item # 140555538084 , is the same one that sold here http://vintagesportsauthentics.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=12236 in December of 2010.

:cool:

SkubeBats
06-01-2011, 07:16 PM
He says he bought it from a long time Brewers worker. His lies get bigger everytime he opens his mouth. I would still stay away from this helmet. Did you see who authenticated it Sweet Lou!!

freddiefreeman5
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
He says he bought it from a long time Brewers worker. His lies get bigger everytime he opens his mouth. I would still stay away from this helmet. Did you see who authenticated it Sweet Lou!!
Exactly :cool:

sox83cubs84
05-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Like a bad penny, it looks like Mike Schultz keeps turning up on eBay.

Former member Jamie Schultz (no relation) has apparently discovered that the other Schultz has retruned to eBay...under the ID cubs1994962012. Keep this in mind when you search eBay.

Dave Miedema

sox83cubs84
06-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Like a bad penny, it looks like Mike Schultz keeps turning up on eBay.

Former member Jamie Schultz (no relation) has apparently discovered that the other Schultz has retruned to eBay...under the ID cubs1994962012. Keep this in mind when you search eBay.

Dave Miedema

I'm glad Jamie keeps tabs on this...there is an apparent new eBay ID for Mike Schultz...basketball4ever2012. Proceed with major caution.

Dave Miedema

sox83cubs84
07-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Mike has surfaced again on eBay, based on reports from Jamie and Brett. His new ID (with some of the same old stuff) is briangriffin3902012. This is one instance where I DON'T appreciate a Family Guy reference.:mad:

Dave Miedema

WadeInBmore
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Mike has surfaced again on eBay, based on reports from Jamie and Brett. His new ID (with some of the same old stuff) is briangriffin3902012. This is one instance where I DON'T appreciate a Family Guy reference...giggity:mad:

Dave Miedema

That's better.

earlywynnfan
07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Well, his first buyer paid immediately and told Mike that he was going to get the bat graded. Mike wigged out and refunded his $$. Now another bat collector knows about this jerk!

YESSSSS!!!!

Ken

earlywynnfan
07-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Per Jamie, a photo of Mike Schultz in case anyone wants to make sure they don't deal with him at the National or anywhere else.

Ken

PS: If this isn't appropriate, please remove

momen55
07-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Per Jamie, a photo of Mike Schultz in case anyone wants to make sure they don't deal with him at the National or anywhere else.

Ken

PS: If this isn't appropriate, please remove

well he looks like a winner. i wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him. i can say the same for the girl with the fake color contacts.