PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Autograph Alumni on Monday/Thursday

Chris78
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Does anyone on this board attend the Orioles games where they have players signing at these games? I did attend one two years ago and got Ken Dixon, Joe Orsulak, and Chris Hoiles, but wanted to know what other players have signed at these games. Also, is there anyway to know who would be signing in advance?

Thanks,

Chris

geoff
05-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Chris Its mostly average older Orioles.But sometimes some good Names like Bumbry And etc.Have not done It this year yet but last year Tettelton signed.Sometimes they have It listed on the Orioles website under Orioles Alumni series.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
Geoff

Chris78
05-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Geoff,

By the way, will Boog Powell and/or Rick Dempsey sign an 8x10 photo? I know that they are at the games and I have one for each of them to sign. They both have signed a ball for me in the past.

Thanks,

Chris

ironmanfan
05-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Geoff,

By the way, will Boog Powell and/or Rick Dempsey sign an 8x10 photo? I know that they are at the games and I have one for each of them to sign. They both have signed a ball for me in the past.

Thanks,

Chris

Of course they will.....................

geoff
05-24-2011, 02:08 AM
In The past Year or so I got Boog to sign like 10 8x10s.He sits In front of Boog's BBQ And will sign anything you give him.Just got 2 more signed last week.