PDA

View Full Version : Vince Malta Book Update

ChrisCavalier
08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to update everyone regarding the status of Vince Malta's upcoming "Complete Reference Guide to Louisville Slugger Professional Player Bats". I had the privilege of being part of a meeting yesterday with Mr. Malta and the publisher where the design components were approved. Thus, the publisher now has all they need to move forward and the only steps that remain at this point are the artwork production, proofing and printing.

At this point I can definitely confirm the following:

1) Barring any many hiccups (which are not expected given the remaining steps) the book should be ready in time for the holidays (hopefully in November); and

2) I actually received copies of the different sections of the book yesterday and I will tell you that this book is going to be absolutely incredible.

In addition, we were given more player charts in the meeting yesterday which will be be adding to the site over the next few months until the book is released. When all is said and done we will have over 140 player charts available for members.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I can tell you that, although the book has taken longer than expected to get to market, once it is released you will see that it is definitely worth the wait.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe