PDA

View Full Version : Figured i would try again

wildcats97champs
05-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Looking to sell the rest of my bats and game balls

Nick Swisher A's black Louisville slugger pretty hammered hairline crack above tape. looks to be early Swisher tape job #33 written on the knob $120

Nick Swisher A's blonde uncrked Louisville slugger Signature Edition hammered one of the most pounded bats I have seen with the swisher tape job 30.7 written on the handle $120

Nick Swisher A's light brown Louisville slugger shows some rack marks and one or two ball marks $75
have 3 game-used giants balls I’m looking to sell one from 09 week 8 eagles game one from 2010 week 2 colts and one an 06 kickers ball from the wildcard game ( giants cert)

looking for $120 for the eagles $130 for the colts and $190 for the WC

All prices include shipping, PayPal as a gift . Email me for pix; please do not ask what’s the lowest I will go because this is it. Last time I posted the bats I got 5 offers of less than $50 for the bats and not to mention was personally threatened. So please save me the trouble and the police report and don’t waste my time.

therangerfam@gmail.com

wildcats97champs
05-18-2011, 08:15 PM

Nick Swisher A's black Louisville slugger pretty hammered hairline crack above tape. looks to be early Swisher tape job #33 written on the knob $120

Nick Swisher A's blonde uncrked Louisville slugger Signature Edition hammered one of the most pounded bats I have seen with the swisher tape job 30.7 written on the handle $120

Nick Swisher A's light brown Louisville slugger shows some rack marks and one or two ball marks $75
have 3 game-used giants balls I’m looking to sell one from 09 week 8 eagles game one from 2010 week 2 colts and one an 06 kickers ball from the wildcard game ( giants cert)

All prices include shipping, PayPal as a gift please. Email me for pix; please do not ask what’s the lowest I will go because this is by far it. Last time I posted the bats I got 5 offers of less than $50 for the bats and not to mention was personally threatened. So please save me the trouble and the police report and don’t waste my time.

wildcats97champs
05-18-2011, 08:16 PM
ok one last time

All prices include shipping, PayPal as a gift please. Email me for pix; please do not ask what’s the lowest I will go because this is by far it. Last time I posted the bats I got 5 offers of less than $50 for the bats and not to mention was personally threatened. So please save me the trouble and the police report and don’t waste my time.