PDA

View Full Version : $75.00 via paypal to photo match a g/u bat??

5toolplayer
05-11-2011, 12:29 AM
I am looking to get some of my game/used bats photo matched and wondered if 75 was enough to offer someone to get the bat matched and good pics printed out of the match. Thanks for the input guys

kylehess10
05-11-2011, 12:54 AM
It depends on the item and how good of a match you're looking for. If it's a bat that was MLB authenticated and used within the past couple years, then you'd find plenty of people on here that would gladly match it for free since you know the date it was used. If it's an older item with no leads to when it was used, then $75 seems like a good price.

For me personally, I've done just a few paid photomatch searches before. The most I was paid was $50 to match a Manny Ramirez jersey with no leads to when it was used (except a year), and I ended up finding a perfect match and helped the owner of the jersey get some extra bucks for the jersey, and I thought that was a very fair amount to get for the time I spent to match it (took just a few hours of hard researching).

So like I said, it just depends on the item you have, and the difficulty it'll take to find a match for it.

Skizzick
05-11-2011, 09:38 AM
$75 seems a little steep, when you can send it to John Taube for $80, depending on the bat, and he'll have access to every possible resource available.

5toolplayer
05-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I went ahead and purchased 2 gamers from Taube ( Cano-Granderson) and asked him to do the photo matching for both bats if he had the time. If he can't do it (time wise) would anyone on the board be interested in doing it for $50.00 (directly through Paypal) Would need the pictures printed out also. Thanks

rdeversole
05-12-2011, 07:01 AM
I'd be happy to help with that photomatch. I work quickly! rdeversole@gmail.com

rdeversole
05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
I'd be happy to help with that photomatch. I work quickly! rdeversole@gmail.com

5toolplayer
05-12-2011, 08:36 AM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x369/5toolplayer/Cano2-1web.jpg

Email spent!! thanks